E I G H T E E N||

I dust up my chest in some gold glitter along with my collarbone and neck

I dust up my chest in some gold glitter along with my collarbone and neck. Turning back to Lia and Lucia I smile hesitantly, "How do I look?" I ask.

Thumbs up from both of them, "Perfect." The say simultaneously.

The moment I saw that message, I may have had my 'girly' moment then I got ready, for three hours.

My hair is done up, in a very complicated way thanks to Julia. Lucia helped me pick which shoes and bag to wear with the dress.

The dress has sheer long lace sleeves and a sort of corseted torso and a fully covered lower body. It ends mid thigh and accentuates my breasts in a way that will 'grab every man's d*ck, including his' Julia's words not mine.

Lucia decided on some five inch red bottom heels from Chanel and a gold chain strap purse from LV. To top it all off, some simple make up with glossy lips and smokey eyes.

I feel like a different person tonight, a good kind of different.

I'm happy.

Our heads turn to the closed door as we hear Jul call my name, I take in a deep breath. Lucia holds my hands and looks up at me, "You've got this." She comforts.

I nod and walk to the door Julia opened for me, I walk out and down the stairs, downstairs Grey is waiting for me.

His hair is neatly combed to the back and he's in a black tux. My heart beat slows down when his eyes meet mine; they visibly darken.

They stay locked for a full two minutes.

I know, call me a creep.

Then do they rake over the rest of me, his tongue darts out to lock his lower lip as his eyes fall on my chest then they're back on mine. I slowly descend the stairs keeping eye contact.

I notice that Julio had also been staring once I reach the base, he pulls me into a hug and whispers 'You look gorgeous. Happy birthday.' In my ear.

I smile once we've pulled back, I turn to Grey who then takes my hand and plants a kiss on it.

"Miras de deslumbramiento, yo- yo quiero decir hermosa. Absolutamente hermosa, feliz cumpleaños." He nods with a slight tint in his cheeks.

*You look ravishing, I-I mean gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous, happy birthday*

I giggle, Julio growls assuming he understood everything. I'm about to say something before Julia cuts in, "How about you two leave and enjoy your birthday?" She asks.

He gives me his arm to hook mine in as the door closes behind us I hear Lucia faintly yell out 'bring me home a brother in law!'.

I blush deeply, he intertwines our fingers and leads us to the McLaren 720S spider parked in our driveway.