S I X|||

"Good morning." I greet, shocked by the silence I look around. "Where's Noelle?" I ask.

Mr Grey turns around, "Morning señorita, she's at the beach with Nicholas." He explains sliding a bowl of Natillas to me, I mutter a small 'thank you' and dig in, instantly moaning at the different flavours exploding in my mouth.

"Oh my, did you make this?" I ask dumbfounded, a small smile tugs at his lips.

"You still have a lot to learn about me, señorita. I will be in my office if you need anything." He informs, about to leave, I quickly swallow down the food and stop him.

"Uhm yeah, I was wondering if I could go to the mall, do a little sight seeing if that's alright with you?" I ask, he raises an eyebrow.

"And if you get lost?" I take my phone and raise it waving it around.

"Google maps will help." He shakes his head.

"I'm coming with you, be ready in an hour." He instructs, I stare at his retreating back shocked for the hundredth time in two days.

*~*~*~*

A brief knock resounds on my door, tying my sandals I grab my bag then open the door. On the other side, obviously, stands my boss.

I take a second to gape at him, he's wearing a black pair of jeans ripped by the knees, a tight white V-neck shirt which accentuates his built body which I presume is sculpted to perfection.

A small tattoo peaks out on his chest, his hair ruffled up in a badboy kind of way, a whiff of his scent sends my mind wild for some reason; a hint of smoke, after-shave and cologne but the smell of apples overpower the rest.

They weirdly work well together.

He clears his throat directing my attention to his brown eyes which hold a lot of amusement, blushing, I look away.

"Ready?" I nod humming, he chuckles lowly and follows behind me to the black SUV waiting outside.

*~*~*~*

"Catedral basilica menor de San Juan Bautista." I whisper under my breath, the building looks a little worn out than what I've seen from the pictures.

Not waiting another second I run up the stairs; gently open the door and gaze in awe at the beautiful interior.

Beautiful mahogany benches on both my sides, beautiful intricate designs on the ceiling.

A few tourists are scattered around quietly chatting, I snap a picture of the altar. Behind me, Mr Grey is casually glancing around but I spot the twitch of his eye as a group of people laugh loudly.

I quickly snap a picture of him and turn around just as he notices, blowing at the picture I place it in my bag, he walks up besides me and together we just walk down the aisle, my fingers skimming the benches.

"My parents got married here, way before I was born. Then they renewed their vows six years ago but I couldn't come because I had work." I quietly whisper, he stays quiet.

We slip into a lane; sit and stare at the altar. Tucking a strand of hair away I glance at him, his eyes are squinted slightly. A habit he has when he's deep in thought, I stare at him until he finally gives in.

"What happened to your mother?" He asks, I blink away the oncoming tears and suck in a harsh breath.

"You don't have to answer." He adds, I shake my head smiling slightly.

"It's okay, she uhm, she succumbed to cancer a year after renewing their vows. She suffered from it for as long as I can remember, but she died peacefully." I blankly look forward deep in thought.