Chapter One: The Start Of The Quest

" Awe man!! This is so not fair! Why did I have to come? " Denki whined. " I've explained this several times. You are the only ones who are available and reliable " Momo sighed.

" What about King Aoyama? " Denki asked.
" He's the king, he governs our town " She answered.

" Mina "

" She's pink and has horns "

" Tsu "

" She is the only one who makes the clothing in our town " Momo sighed. Denki stopped to think for a second. " What about Bakugou? " He asked.

" He blew up that mountain because Midoriya wouldn't fight him. Do you really think we should bring him? " Eijiro asked. " Alright then what about Midoriya then? " He asked.

" The baby " Momo sighed. " Jirou? No that wouldn't work she'd miss me too much " Denki said. Isn't it the same thing now? Yaoyorozu thought.

Why don't you just say 'I don't want her in any danger' Eijiro thought. " What about Sero? He's a good knight " He said. " Tape dispensers for elbows " Momo sighed.

" Tokoyami? " Denki asked. " Bird head " Eijiro said. " Ojiro? " He asked. " Tail " Momo said.

" Uraraka? "

" The baby "

" Koda? "

" Too shy "

" Mineta "

" Pervert "

" And his hair... " Eijiro added. " I got it! We should've send Hagakure! It's not too late to go back now " Denki said. Eijiro sighed. Doesn't even realize what he just said? He thought.

" Great idea Kaminari. Let's send the invisible girl into a kingdom where quirks are outlawed. I wonder why I didn't think of it " Momo rolled her eyes.

" We'll, maybe I'm just smarter than you " He shrugged. " I WAS BEING SARCASTIC ITS A REALLY DUMB IDEA!! " Momo shouted annoyed.

" She's invisible! Quirks are outlawed so we'd be charged with treason " She explained.
" Oooh! I get it now " Denki said nodding slowly. " Shoji then? " He asked.

" Do you even listen to me when I talk? " Momo asked. " Give it a rest Kaminari. We've already left the village so why not just deal with it? Besides we'll get to live in a palace " Eijiro said.

" Yeah but we'll be working day and knight! And it's a dumb job because who in their right mind would attack Musutafu, their soldiers are war heroes! " Denki complained.

" Kaminari, if you keep whining so much people are going to think you're a spoiled woman " Momo sighed. " What?! I'm not a woman I'm a man! " He shouted annoyed.

•••

" Blessings and greetings upon the sun of the Musutafu Empire. My lord... " Kurogiri said bowing in front of Shoto and Enji. " May I present to you, you're newest knights, the three who are the most skilled in all of Yuugaville " He said as they walk in.

" I still can't get used to that name " Denki sighed. " Well Aoyama was the only one besides Bakugou who would step up to be king and no one wants Bakugou as our ruler " Eijiro shrugged.

" Both of you stop talking this instant and introduce yourself " Momo ordered. " Ahem, Blessings and greetings upon the sun of the Musutafu Empire. My name is Yaoyorozu Momo but you may call me however you like " She said with a bow.

" Blessings and greetings upon the sun of the Musutafu Empire. I am Kirishima Eijiro " Eijiro bows. " My name is— I mean, Blessings and greetings upon the sun of the Musutafu Empire, I am Kaminari Denki " Denki said.