Chapter Ten: The Counsil Of Knights

" Hey Yaoyorozu— Oh? What's going on here? " Denki smirked. " Looks like we're interrupting some alone time " Eijiro whistled. " Sh-shut up... He just fell asleep... " Momo blushed.

" I'm sure he's comfortable. And I know that he was there before he fell asleep. " Denki snorted. " I would stab you if the prince wasn't sleeping peacefully " She said through gritted teeth.

" Pretty hostile for the prince's girlfriend " Eijiro chuckled. " I am not the prince's girlfriend. That's... " She said blushing. " Aww are you shy about your feelings? " Denki teased.

" What did you guys even come here for? " She asked. " Oh that's right, The king said we have to meet with him tonight. After everyone's gone to sleep. It's something with the knights " Denki said.

" You think Dabi ratted us out? " Eijiro asked. " No. He's the type of guy that does things for his own gain. What would he get out of us being exposed to the king? " Momo asked.

" Makes sense. I wonder how everyone's doing back home. " Denki said. " I think in a few weeks the baby should be born " Momo said. " I wonder who they'll look more like " Eijiro said.

" We'll just have to see when we return... " Momo sighed. " Yeah... When are we heading back anyways? " Denki asked. " When we finish our mission " Momo sighed.

Edas runs up to them. " Big Sis! " He said happily. " Shhh. Prince Shoto is sleeping " Momo said. Edas nodded and covered his mouth.

He sits on the other side and lays in her lap as well and fall asleep. " Hm. I'm a little tired myself. " Denki yawned laying down on her as well. " What am I a bed? " She asked.

She looked up at Eijiro who was looking away. " ...Just c'mon " She sighed. " Yes! " He cheered. He sits behind her and leans on her head. Soon Momo also fell asleep.

Lily came out the the garden and saw them all, and then laughed a bit.

•••

Kurogiri opens the door and they go inside. There's a long table with Enji is sitting at the end. There are 11 seats at the table and three are unoccupied.

" I know a few people but that blonde girl is creeping me out " Denki whispered. " Ahem, Kaminari, remember when we had that conversation about times where you shouldn't speak? " Momo asked in a low voice.

Denki nodded. " This is one of those times. Don't pay attention to useless details. " She whispered. " Ooh. Gotcha " He nodded. " You all may take your seats " Enji said.

They do so. " Never forget that seat. Now, I've called you all here for a reason. And it has to do with our new three knights. " He said, they all look at them.

" They claim to be quirkless, and while they've never shown deception I don't fully believe them. So before we start our meeting I'll need you, Midnight, to test it " He said.

" With pleasure! " Nemuri smiled standing up. Why am I so nervous... Everything will be fine... Momo thought. Suddenly a gold magic circle appeared underneath Nemuri.

She started muttering some words in a different language and after a few minutes three black fruits appeared in front of each of them.

" Take a bite. Just one is all you need. I hope you pass the test " She smiled. " Okay... " Momo said. I really don't trust this... She thought. They all take a bite out of their apples.

As soon as they swallow it they fall to the ground, trying to cough it back up. What is this...? Momo thought, tears started falling from her eyes.