Chapter Eight: Secret's Out

They reign in their horses before going any further. " What... " Denki asked confused. They were surrounded by Harbat corpses and Skeletons.

" What do you think might have happened? " Shoto asked. " I don't think. I know " Momo sighed. " Yup. It has him written all over it " Eijiro agreed.

" Can't he just like... take out his anger verbally? " Denki asked annoyed. " Is this guy dangerous? " Shoto asked. " Yeah but don't worry he was much worse when he was younger. " Momo shrugged.

" And it seems like his path is leading back to Yuugaville so he won't be causing any trouble for your kingdom. Plus we found a way to control him " Eijiro shrugged.

There was a loud wail that shook the ground. " What the hell is that? " Eijiro asked. " It sounds like something's hurt... " Denki said.
" I'll find where it's coming from... " Momo said getting off her horse.

Kirishima took the reigns from her while she walked in the direction it came from. " Will she be alright? " Shoto asked. " Yeah. Remember that sword cut through the heads of a 15 head hydra in 50 seconds " Denki said.

•••

" Here it is... " She said, looking at the giant Tiger like animal with wings and horns. He roared loudly, blowing her back a little.
" It's... Its alright... " She said walking towards him slowly.

" I'm here to help " She said. " Where are you hurt? Can you tell me? " She asked. She touched his paw, making him wail out in pain. " It's here isn't it? " She asked.

He lifted up his paw and saw a giant cactus stuck in one of the pads. " This must be it. I'm sorry about this, you'll feel a bit of pain but then it'll be alright " She said.

She grasped onto it and started to pull while he growled and wailed. It's lodged in there pretty good... She thought. " Okay, this is gonna really hurt " She said.

She grabbed it once again and place her foot on his paw, then she pulled as hard as she could and it popped off. He roared loudly while Momo rolled back with the cactus.

" Got it " She smiled, looking up at the Harbat who was licking his paw. " All better see? " She smiled. He leaned down and licked her purring happily.

" Um... Wow... I guess that was your way of saying thank you Huh? " She asked, flicking the saliva off her hands. He nodded and nudged he with his nose.

" Well, I hope you live happily. I have to go now " She said walking off, but he followed after her. " Um... You can go and do your own thing... " She said.

He roared. " Oh no... " Momo said dreading the worse possible outcome.

•••

" Oh! She's coming back! " Denki said. " And it seems like she's got a special guest " Eijiro said. They see the Harbat following her. " So... Who's your new friend? " Denki asked.

" I haven't named him yet " Momo sighed.
" Are you planning on keeping him? " Eijiro asked. " Yeah well... I accidentally bonded with him so I've got to... " She said.

" Is there any place to fit him in the palace? " Denki asked. " The garden is very large so I think so " Shoto said. " Thank you " Momo sighed.

" Um... Until I think of a name for you, we'll just call you harbat. So, Harbat you just fly in the sky and follow us to the Palace " She said. He nodded and jumped up into the air.

•••

" It seems you're often coming home with new creatures these days " Enji commented. " It can't be help. She bonded with him " Shoto shrugged.

" Very well then. I know your journey must've been long, so you all can go and rest now " He said. " Blessings and glory upon the sun of the Musutafu Empire " Momo bows.

The other two repeat after her and then they leave the room. Suddenly someone hugged Momo from behind. It was the little Demi Human.

" Big sister!! You're back! Are you gonna give me a name? " He asked. Momo smiled. " Yes of course. Your name will be Edas " She said petting his head.

" Edas... " The boy said. " Mhm. Do you like it? " She asked. " Yeah! I like anything big sis says " He smiles. " Big Sis is very... Tired. She needs her rest okay? " She asked.

" Okay! I'll go okay in the garden! " He smiled. " Good boy " She said petting him. He grins and then runs off. He's so cute... She thought.

•••

Momo flopped down on her bed. Suddenly Denki bursts in. " Yaoyorozu! It's an emergency! " Denki shouted. " What?! What is it?! " She asked snapping up.

" Can you make me a new sword? " He asked. Momo sighed. " How... Exactly is this an emergency? " She asked. " Well I need a sword to be a knight " He said.

" Kaminari, I thought you meant something serious like an attack. " She sighed. " Sorry... " He said. " How did you even break it? " She asked.

" Well I was practicing and it just snapped... I guess it's worn out now. " He said. " That makes sense I guess " She shrugged. " Will you make me a new one? " He asked.

" Fine. Did anyone follow you? " She asked.
" No. I even went the long way around the castle " He said. " Okay.. " She said. Her stomach started to glitter.

Then she started to pull the hilt out. After about 5 minutes it was done. " Okay. Here. Hide the old one and get— " Momo was cut off by someone whistling.

" Well well we'll, look who's got a quirk " He smirked. It was Dabi. Crap! Denki thought.
" And I'm assuming you also have one. Along with your other friend " He said to Denki.

" You gonna rat on us? " Denki asked. " Hmm, I guess I could, but there's not much fun in that idea " He said. " Sooo... You're on our side? " Momo asked. " Nope " He shrugged.

" You're on the kings side then? " Denki asked. " I'm on nobody's side but my own. I'll keep your little secret. For now " He smirked walking away.

Momo starts biting her thumb nail. No this is bad... Really bad... I failed... I failed my mission I... She thought nervously. She stopped biting her nail when she felt Denki's hand on her head.

She looked up at him. " Don't worry. Although I don't trust him, I don't think ratting is out has any benifit to him. We should be fine for now. " He grinned.

Momo smiled. " Thank you, Kaminari " She said. " Good now get some rest. I gotta warn Kirishima " He said leaving.