Running away(CHAPTER 1)

It was the morning in the lotus pier. All the jiang's was gathered in the dining hall for the breakfast. They were waiting for the young miscevious Wei Ying to come for breakfast. After some time when he did not come the jiang siblings and the clan leader got worried even thought madam yu was showing no sign of worrying but was clearly annoyed.
After some time jiang yanli the elder sister went to see Wei Ying but was met with the empty room with none of Wei Ying belongings. She immediately run back to the dinning hall to inform others about it.
Jiang yanli:-He is not here. A-xian is not in this room.
Jiang Cheng:-Elder sister what do you mean he is not in his room.

JY means jiang yanli
JC means jiang cheng
JFG means the clan leader(don't mind me using clan leader I don't remember how to write his actual name)
Md yu means madam yu((*^▽^*))

JY:- A-xian is not in his room it is completely empty . His clothes are also not there.

They all started to search for him everywhere. In the end they found him nowhere and they all were very sad except madam yu.

'With Wei ying'
I ran from lotus pier. I was tired from every thing. Madam yu constant hitting and yelling over me and fighting with uncle accusing that he loves him more than his own children and was very angry with .
So in the end I decided to ran away for the best.
He wanted to start his own clan with the respect of his dead parents and add every type of people in his calm without any discrimination even if they are normal cultivators or demon cultivators rich or poor doesn't matter to him because he wanted everyone to be happy in his clan.
He already thought about everything as he was planning this from a long time despite his age being only 13 years.
He once saved two people in the forest who was dying and he saved them with the use of demonic cultivation which he have already mastered as his family was blessed with the ability to control the demonic cultivation (bit nobody even use this ability as they were afraid of conveniences and Wei Ying find the way to use it and maters it that's why he is the master of demonic cultivation).
The two people he saved were Xian Yushang(older) and Xian dhong (younger) they were both twin brothers . They both vowed to serve Wei wuxian with all their heart until they die. Wei wuxian told them every thing and they said they will help him with all there might to build a new clan . They both found a very beautiful place which is on a bank of a river surrounded by many mountains an indeed a beautiful place.

Like this!

Like this!

Today Wei wuxian finally excaped and he and the twins were going to travel around the world to find the people who will willingly join there sect .
Wei wuxian:- It's finally time to built my own clan and make my parents proud and the people who lower him proved wrong!

Hey don't mind my grammer everyone this is my first time witting a story . I am only 15 years old and English is not my main language . This is my own a.u this has nothing to do with the main story. Just reminding I will try to upload frequently but no promising sorry don't want you guys hope up for me to update daily like I do when I read someone else story on Wattpad (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Well by everyone 😁😁