CHAPTER 12

Third P. O. V:-

After all that happened they all went to their rooms

With wangxian:-

They both went to jingshi. When they reach there they talk for some time after a few a minute as if a horny spirit took over them they got back to their everyday is everyday activity.( Rest is your imagination now my ideas have gone to trash 🗑️ recently with all the exams going on)

End of P. O. V

With Jiang siblings and huisaing on their way back to their room the tree of them were very happy to meet Wei wuxian again.

Next day:-

The next day all of them went to classes including wangxian couple. ( Everyone except lan family , Jiang siblings and nie huisaing does not know they are married).

They were all listening to class except Wei wuxian not because he was not interested but he was feeling off from the morning but just shrug it off but now he started to feel dizzy also and their was a weird feeling in his stomach.

After the class ended they all stood up of bow and show respect to lan qiren who had taken their lecture but just as they all stood they heard a loud tud from somewhere. When they look around they found Wei wuxian unconscious laying on the floor.

Suddenly all become alert and their were some shouting of his name from Jiang siblings, lan family, nie huisaing, but the most loud shout was of his husband lan zhan.

Lan wangji P. O. V:-

After the class ended we all stood up to show our respect to uncle but suddenly I heard a loud thud I looked around and saw my Wei Ying lying unconscious on the floor . I felt my whole world crumbling when I saw him unconscious. I shouted his name along with Jiang siblings , huisaing, brother and uncle.

I immediately run toward him picked him up and took him to the healers to get checked. All who were worried about Wei Ying were following me not caring about the rules.

When I reached the healing i immediately called for them to aid Wei Ying. They took him from me and told me to wait outside. I protested because i want to stay with wei ying but brother stopped me.

"Wangji you should let the healers do their work" he said. "But I don't want to leave him alone brother" " don't worry wangji the healers will take good care of him" uncle said. I looked towards the others present there and they were also very worried about Wei Ying.

(One hour later)

It's been one hour and the healers are still not coming out i am getting very impatient and thinking of the worst that could happen to Wei Ying. Brother was also hugging and comforting Jiang Cheng and huisaing, while uncle had gone to write a letter to sect leader Jiang.

"You should all go to your rooms and rest" i told them. They all looked towards me and protested. "Wei Ying will be sad if we will see you all like this you all sould go and talk some rest"
" Wangji he will we worried about you also" yanli said. " I am alright he would need me when he will wake up" .

They all choose to not to further argue and went to their rooms. After what seems to be like half an our the doors to the healers rooms were open and the main healer stepped out. He looked tired but happy. I immediately runned  towards him and asked " Wei Ying is he alright" " Calm down second master lan , second madam lan is alright. He has also woken up" .

I sighed hearing that Wei Ying had woken up. I was about to ask him the cause of Wei Ying fainting and as if reading my mind he opened his mouth and said" Second master lan I know you want to know the cause of Secong madam lans fainting but I think it would be better if you ask him yourself" while saying that he bowed and left me their.

I went inside the chamber and saw Wei Ying on bed holding his stomach protectively and the worst come to my mind as I thought he was having some stomach issue and dying( ohh boy he was so wrong😏) I went toward his side and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back as tightly. We pulled apart and he smiled brightly at me. I am confused why is he smiling so brightly.

Wei Ying P. O. V:-

I woke up and looked around the recognising it as the healers chamber , suddenly I remember why I am here i was not feeling well and fainted . I sat up and saw the healer comming toward me . I asked him what happened and he gave me the best news of my life that I can't wait to share with everyone.

He went out and i was holding my stomach protectively when after some minutes lan zhan entered and he hugged me tightly and i hugged him back as enthusiasmily. We pulled apart and i smiled brightly at him he looks confused and i assume that the healer don't told him the news.

" Wei Ying what happened why did you fainted the healers told me to ask you and he wouldn't tell me" . I smiled at that and motioned him to come close . I took his hand and slowly out it on my stomach, he looked confused , but he stood wide eyes when I said " i am pregnant hunny".

He stood their stolic and wide eyes for some time and i was getting worried that he doesn't want the baby but hen i saw a tear falling from his eyes and he kissed me passionately. I felt all my worries going away . He pulled away and held my face and said " really we are going to be parents, we are having a baby" . I nodded and he hugged me by my stomach and than

" Hii baby it's your daddy. I am very happy to know about you and I promise that i will always love you and your mama very much" he said and kissed my tummy. I feels tears in my eyes as I said " i also love you very much baby and also your daddy"

Lan zhan looked towards me and we smiles at each other. After some time the healers come back and told us what we should do for my pregnancy and what we should not. After that we both went to jingshi to rest. I can't wait to tell others about the news.

Hii dragons so this your author and i am very sorry that I dint upload for so much time but i was busy with my studing as I just got promoted to 11th and being a non medical students it's not easy to write the chapters, but i will try to upload when I will have time.

Stay blessed all of you and be happy even if you are sad inside don't show others your weakness😁😁