CHAPTER 2

Finally after traveling around the world for 2 years and meeting different type of people and helping them along with his two friends(which he think they are more than a servant) atlast he form his own sect.
He formed his sect in burial mounds after cleansing the place and purifying it. He has also already met lan Zhan and they are already married with everyone bleesings(the jiang's and the people outside Gusu doesn't know).He met lan Zhan when he was traveling around the world and reached Gusu lan sect.

FLASHBACK

When Wei wuxian and the twins reach cloud reccesses. At the entrance.

Disciple 1:- Young masters what are you here for.

Wei wuxian:- Young disciple can we meet your grandmaster.
( He is not being mischievous purposely. Don't worry he is still naughty.)

Disciple 1:- Sure young master please wait here. (He turn to disciple 2 ). Can you please go and tell grandmaster qiren that there are some visitors for him at the entrance.

Disciple 2:- Sure.( He said before going away)

AFTER SOME TIME

Disciple 2:- Grandmaster want you to come in.

When they reach Lan qiren quater. They knock on the door. For inside lan qiren quater "Come in"
When they entre they see lan qiren sitting in the centre of the room with lan xichen beside him and lan wangji on the other side drinking tea.
When Wei Ying and lan Zhan notice each other they blush which was not that visible.
Wei wuxian -💭 Why seeing him make my face hot. 💭
Lan zhan-💭 why my heart feels strange after seeing him.💭

Wei wuxian and the twins bowed respectively to them.

Lan qiren:- Please rise young masters.

Wei Ying and twins stop bowing.

Lan qiren:- What are you young masters here for.

Wei Ying:- Grandmaster I am Wei wuxian and I along with my two friends are travelling around the world helping people and trying to built my own new clan.

Lan qiren:- Wei , Wei ....... You are cangze's son.

We Ying:- Grandmaster how do you know my mother?

Lan qiren:- She come to gusu for lessons when was young. She is not a type of person that can be forgotten easily. She was the most chaotic person here. Well is she alright and what is this about a new clan.

Wei Ying looks a little sad as he not remember his mother that well and explain to lan qiren about her death and along with his father and about the jiang's and a new clan.

Lan qiren and lan xichen looks at the boy with pity as lan wangji looks at him with sad eyes with some love which was he not aware of. Wei Wuxian notice the sadness in the atmosphere so to lighten up the mood he said———

Wei Ying:- Aiyoo! Old man qiren, sect leader gege and handsome gege don't be so sad for me I an doing fine and I want to make my parents proud by forming a new sect and give shelter to every person that come to me for help and heartly welcome them to become a part of our sect.

Lan qiren was angery because he called him old man but was feeling somewhat proud and happy that he resemble his mother so much naughty and kind. Lan xichen was smiling brightly and lan wangji ears were red because he called him handsome gege but didn't show it even though lan xichen noticed and was smirking secretly.

Welp the end hehe! Here comes the great cliffhanger. I think the chapter has become to long so see you all next chapter. And I think the flashback chapter will go for some time as I want to properly explain what happened.

And I have also thought that my next chapter will not exactly be a chapter but a introduction of Wei sect. So see you next time.

Bye! Bye ! My dear dragons . (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ(っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ

Thanks you [ Ilovechocolate2008] for commenting at my last chapter and giving me a good advice🤗🤗