CHAPTER 5

It's been 1 month and Wei clan has completely formed. In the present time there is banquet arranged to celebrate the new step in the future of Wei clan.
The main gusu clan members are also in the burial mounds( the place has been cleansed and replaced with pure energy but ther is enough dark energy for demonic cultivation) to take part in the bouquet. Today they are also going to announce wangxian wedding.

They are all in the faint manor that is Wei Ying palace. All the people of the Wei clan are celebrating today like it's some sort of festival. Inside the palace are Wei Ying, lan family and the twins drinking wine and tea.Than LX said
"A-xian, wangji we should probably announce your wedding to the clan members."

" Ok brother"said LW. They all stand up from there places and go outside the balcony (I don't know what's it called in the ancient time).

They all see a huge crowd in before the palace all cheering. Xian Dhong called out to the crowd" LISTEN EVERYONE". The crowd attention go to them. WY speak up, "Today we all are here to celebrate the new step the formation of our sect the Wei sect and I congrats and thank you to be a part of my clan." The crowd cheered.

WY, LX and the twins smiled  LW and  lqi smiled slightly. WY starts again" on this great day I want to announce a very important news to you all." The crowd become curious.

"I Wei Wuxian courtesy name Wei Ying and Lan Wangji courtesy name lan Zhan of gusu lan clan are in love with each other and we are going to gat married next moths in all your presence and vows to spend my whole life with him. "

Lan Zhan smiled and come forward and hold Wei Ying hand and look towards the crowd with has erupted in loud cheering and congratulations and has started to throw flowers on them.

LW and WY look at each other and smiled lovingly at each other. The oth lans and the twins were also smiling.

Time skip by me your Navdeep——1 month.

Today is the day of wedding. LW and WY haven't seen each other for two and and night as it is not aloud from the soon to br husband and wife to see each other till there wedding.

Wei clan was decorated in red ,white and golden beautifully.

Wei Ying look in the mirror and smiles remembering that he is going to marry his lan Zhan today. The twins were getting him ready. Wei Ying stand up from his place and look towards the twins smiles and hug them.

Xian dhong" Our a-xian has grown so much from when we meet him." "Hmm, grown so much and already getting married" Xian Yushang said. Wei Ying smiles and said"I am not going away from you we will meet each other almost everyday so why are you sad" he said while pouting and smiling. The twins only laugh at his antics. There was a knock on the door telling it's time for the wedding.

The twins put on wei Ying veil and thry all go toward the hall where lan zhan is waiting for his Wei Ying. When they reach the hall it was full people were everywhere. Lan Zhan was standing in the middle waiting for Wei Ying. He was also wearing red wedding dress and he was looking beautiful in it that it make Wei ying blush. When lan Zhan also saw Wei Ying he also started blushing as Wei Ying looks like an angel in his wedding dress.

 When lan Zhan also saw Wei Ying he also started blushing as Wei Ying looks like an angel in his wedding dress

         There dresses which they are wearing.

    Wei Ying veil.

When Wei Ying reach near lan Zhan he reach his hand for Wei Ying to take which he gladly accepted. They were staring at each other even though Wei Ying was wearing a veil. Than the wedding startes and lan qiren spoke up.

(After all the vows which I don't know because I am an Indian and our wedding style is very different than other countries)

( After all that it was time to lift the veil and for a kissy kissy.)

Lan Zhan lift Wei Ying veil and stared at how beautiful he was and than he lean forward to kiss Wei Ying. After the kiss they both smiles at each other and lan qiren said" I announce you both as husband and wife/husband and husband". All the people present there cheered ."From now on wei Wuxian courtesy name Wei Ying is Lan Wei wuxian or Ying" lqi said smiling and happily.

After the wedding all were drinking wine and tea to celebrate the wedding.

Hey dragons the chapter is over. The next chapter will contain smut and wangxian 🥵 spicy night. It can be bad considering my first time writing something like that who I am kidding it is my first time writing any story.

Hehe so please look forward to it and one last thing before going.

This is lan Zhan tattoo now that he is also a part of Wei clan.

Ok bye!bye! Dragons😊😊😊🥰🥰🥰🥰💞💞💞💞