IN THE LETTER

In the letter:-

Hello shijhie and jiang cheng! Long lime no see. I am very sorry that I ran away without telling anyone but I had have enough and had no other choice as I feel like I was being suffocated there. Madam yu always was hitting and yelling at me amd others in the lotus pier was always taunting me. I am writting this letter today because I miss you guys very much as you jiang cheng and shijhie were the only one along with uncle jiang who was always by mu side. I love you guys with my whole heart.I will tell you guys everything that has happened up until now from when I tan away.
One year before I ran away I met two people they were twins and badly injured I helped them and they swore there whole life to me. And with the help of them I ran away and build own clan that belongs to me and where nobody can say anything to me. My clan have all type of cultivators(they both know he is a demon cultivator)
I also fell in love with a very handsome man and we got married one moth after my clan was fully formed. You guys don't have to worry about mei am doing very good here andy husband is talking very good care of me and I wish to meet you guys soon. Please don't tell madam yu about this letter or she will get angry but you can tell and show this letter to uncle jiang. I love you guys sooo much!
                            Yours all!
                            Wei wuxian!