CHAPTER 4

Enjoy the chapter fuckers. (Just wanted to do it 😐)

After there beautiful confession day the both of them would always cling to each other but nobody thinks anything about it only LX(lan xichen) knows because he saw them kissing and confronted them and was very happy for them but for now the both of them wanted to keep there relationship a secret.

Both twins has grown overprotective of Wei Ying because they call them uncle. Lqi (lan qiren) and LX are also very fond of him.

TIME SKIP—— 2 months(I know it's long sorry for it)

Its been 2 months they have been there in gusu. Wei sect has almost completely formed and the people and cultivators from all over the world are becoming part of the sect. They all would sometimes go and check how the sect has been building and in almost another 1 month it will be completely formed.

Today they both has decided that they will seek Lqi permission to marry each other and became each other's for their whole life.

Lqi,LX and the twins were all having tea together inside lqi quatar when they heard a knock on the door." Come in" said lqi from inside .LW and WY both come and bowed to them. Lqi nodded in acknowledgement. The twins and LX smiles at both of them. They than proceded to drink their tea.

LW speak up" uncle we wanted to ask you something." "Sure go ahead" said lqi. They both look at each other and nodded "We want to marry each other uncle" said LW. Lqi chocked on the tea and start coughing. The twins spat the tea out of there mouths and LX was smiling brightly as he already know.

"W-Wh-What did you say" lqi asked in between coughing." We want to marry each other" this time said WY." But why s-so suddenly" said Xian Yushang."It's not suddenly uncle Yushang me and LW has been dating for 2 months now and we wanted to ask you guys permission to get married and spend our life with each other"said WY." Mn want to spend life with WY"said LW.

The elder lan and the twins stared at them for good 3 minutes before snapping out of there gaze than lqi spoke up " Do you guys really love each other so much to spend your whole life with each other" " Yes" both of them said at the same time without any hesitation.

Lqi sighed and said smiling "fine you guys can marry each other because now that I see you guys really love each other so much"

WY smiles brightly like a sun and LW also smiles faintly. WY look towards the twins and said " uncle dhong, uncle Yushang you guys are also my family and I want you to also give us both your blessings" he said smiling at both of them.

They both were taken aback by his words but than smiles and said " a-xian you will always have our blessings and we will support you in your every decision" Xian dhong said while xian Yushang smiles brightly at him.

Everyone in the ro were happy by this great news.
Than LX spoke up"So" all of them look at him "when is the wedding"he said. LW and WY look at ech other than smiles and says"after 1 month when the Wei sect will be built completely, Which will be in 1 month so after 2 months in exact"(sorry if this is confusing😞😞).

" Okay than we will start planning the wedding from today only so that the wedding would be great" LX said. Than WY said "me and LW has decided that only lan clan and Wei clan will know about our marriage and no body else. Is that okay". "Of course when the two of you are ready you can tell everyone but for now only Lan clan and Wei clan will know" lqi said.

The rest of the evening was spend talking and wedding planning.

End if the chapter!

Hope you like it. See you all in next chapter.
In next chapter there will be complete Wei sect and wangxian wedding. Please look forward to it . Bye! Bye! My dragons🥰🥰😘😘😘🥺🥺❤️❤️