CHAPTER 7

It's been a month since Wei Ying and lan Zhan got married. They are still staying in burial mounds.

It's afternoon and they both are in a beautiful garden that they have built at the back of there manor. But Wei Ying was looking sad. Why you ask because this was the day he ran away from the jiang's.

Lan Zhan seems to notice that "Wei Ying" said lan Zhan but Wei Ying didn't respond and was still in his own world. This time he said a little louder while shaking Wei Ying "Wei Ying". Wei Ying broke out of his daze and looks towards lan zhan and said " hm lan Zhan what is it" " are you alright Wei Ying you look sad" lan Zhan said."I am fine lan Zhan nothing is wrong" said Wei Ying while smiling a fake smile.

Lan Zhan frown knowing that Wei Ying's smile is fake and he is not fine. Wei Ying seems to notice that as he stops smiling.

Than lan Zhan spoke up"Wei Ying tell me the truth please" he said while pulling Wei Ying closer to himself. Wei Ying sighed. He know he can't lie to his lan zhan as even if they know each other not that long but they know each other long enough to know when the other is sad and not fine as they both love each other very much.

Wei Ying looked down and said"t-today is the day I ran from the jiang's". Than he immediately look up and said"it's not that I regret leaving because if not for that I would not have ever meet you. It's just that even if madam yu and the others in lotus pier hate me and disrespect me. It-its just that when everyone was against me uncle jiang,jiang cheng and shijhie was always by my side and I miss them." He has tears in his eyes.

Lan Zhan eyes softened. He hugs Wei Ying as he busted into tears in lan Zhan warm embrace. He was crying his eyes out. After some time he calms down. Lan Zhan held Wei ying chin up and said"it's ok Wei Ying everything is alright. You are not alone I am with you same with uncle, brother and Xian twins. We all love you and we will never leave you I promise!" He kissed Wei Ying lightly. After hearing those words Wei Ying smiles brightly and hugs lan Zhan tightly snuggling into his chest.

The same day beautiful night——— time skip!

At night Wei Ying and lan Zhan just finished eating and bathing themself. They were on the bed cuddling into each other. Than lan Zhan suddenly spoke up"Wei Ying i was thinking about what happened this afternoon" at this Wei Ying look up from lan Zhan chest and look in his eyes as lan Zhan continues "Wei Ying why don't you send a letter to jiang cheng and lady yanli" "lan Zhan what do you mean" said Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying you yourself said that you miss them yourself than why don't you send them a letter telling everything"Said lan Zhan." But lan Zhan what about madam yu she hates me"said Wei Ying." Than you don't have to tell her write in the letter why you leave them and ask them not to tell her" said lan Zhan.

Wei seems to be thinking for a minute than smiles with years in his eyes and said" lan you are amazing my dear husband. I will send them a letter tomorrow. "Lan Zhan smiles and get on top of Wei Ying taking him by surprise." Ah lan Zhan what are you doing." Lan Zhan smirks and Wei Ying looks a little scared knowing what is coming. Lan again smirks and said in Wei Ying ears" everyday is everyday my dear wife"
They did the magical thing.

(Sorry not writing smut it take too much time and my brain cells. I need them for my upcoming exams)

Chapter is complete my dear dragons. See you in next chapter. Bye! Bye! 😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️