CHAPTER 9

Wei Ying P. O. V:-

It's been 2 months since I have send letter to jiangs and nie. We have been exchanging letters from time to time now. We all have come to gusu now because the classes here are going to start soon and I am so excited beacuse all sect young masters are coming here that means jiang cheng, shijhie and nie are also coming.

In 2 days they will be here. I haven't told them that I am married in gusu and who my dera husband is. It's a surprise for them.

Right now I am in jingshi's back mountain and playing with the rabbits. "You guys are so soft and cute" I said to the rabbits but for god's sake they cannot talk but I still talk to them. "A-ying" came a voice from behind I look behind and saw lan Zhan. "A-zhan were not you with uncle settling things foe the classes" I said. "Hmm, it's nearly done uncle said I can come to you" he said.

I smile standing up and hug him tightly. "Lan Zhan I am so excited to meet them (you know you) again . I can't wait"I said cuddling further into him." They will be here soon don't worry" he said picking me up."A-zhan what are you doing" I said looking up and meet his eyes. He looks like a hungry beast who can eat his 0ry any minute." You look beautiful in gusu lan clothes" He said. I feel mu cheeks getting hot.

Today I was wearing gusu lan clan clothes. Uncle said today is my first day in gusu so I should wera them even though I haven't showed it to him yet because he was busy in the preparation of the classes. Lan Zhan took us to the jingshi and we did it (I don't want to do smut).God it's good that he has cast the silencing spell or my moans would had been heard by the whole gusu.

1 hour later:-

"Lan Zhan you went too hard" I said."hmm" he hummed and I huffed. He cleaned me up and dressed me up again. I kissed him lightly. "Let's go to hall for lunch" lan Zhan said." Okey dokey" I said. We started going to the hall and on our way I can hear and see the diciples saying about how good we look together. I chuckle to myself. We arrive at the main hall and entre. "Good afternoon uncle,brother,dhong gege,yushang gege"we both said.

They stop taking and look toward us and smile and when they look toward me there mouth hung open wide. They kept staring at us for some second than snap out of it and Huan gege commented " you look beautiful a-ying". Uncle,dhong gege and yushang gege nods in agrement. I blushes hard and thanked them smiling. Lan Zhan also hums in agreement. We all sat down and happily eats the lunch and talked with each other.

I look around and see everyone happy and I smiles brightly. I can't wait to meet jiang cheng,jiang yanli and nie huaisang amd tell them about my new family.

The dress Wei Ying is wearing:-

Enjoy dragons 😊😊😊😁😁😁