CHAPTER 3

(AUTHOR's NOTE—— If the flashback chapter continues I am sorry but I wanted to explain the story properly 🥺🥺)

After talking for a while the three lans come to know about  Wei wuxian alot.

Xian Yushang:- Young master wei it's getting dark outside we should go to an inn to rest for the night. ( Finally the twins speak.)

Wei wuxian:- It's already this late but I want to take with them some more.

Xian Dhong:- Master Wei but you also need to rest. We have been travelling for 2 days and night without any rest.

Wei Wuxian:- 1. I am fine. 2. Don't call me master because we are family now so you guys and call me a-xian or Wei Ying. I have told you this many times already. Now if you call me that again I will not talk to you guys.

He pouts and Xian brothers just smile. They both said at the same time"ok a-xian" "hehe I will call you guys uncle" "sure a-xian"said Xian Yushang smiling.
" But I want to stay here"said Wei Ying." Than why don't you guys stay here. "Really" said Wei Ying. "Sure even though you are a pain in the ass" (sorry for my language)said lan qiren. "Aww, old man qiren don't be so rude I know you like me" said WY(Wei wuxian)."As if" lqi (lan qiren) roll his eyes and smile slightly.

Than lan xichen siad"A-xian can I call you that" "sure" said WY smiling. "Why don't you guys say here for some time . We can help you built your clan I really want to help you built it" said LX(lan xichen)." Me too" surprisingly said lan Zhan.

"That will be very nice of you but why are you willing to help me this much" said WY. This time lan qiren speak up"I don't want to admit it but we only met you today but we all have formed a very strong bond and we don't want to loose it.
" Thank you uncle qiren,Huan gege(lan xichen huan is his birth name)and lan Zhan"said WY "Mn" said lan Zhan smiling slightly. Lan qiren and Lan xichen were also very happy as he call Lqi uncle and lan xichen by his birth name.
Xian Yushang and Xian dhong was smiling as the time.

LX spoke up " A-xian, Yushang ge and dhong ge it's getting late you all should go your rooms and rest I guess you all are tired. We can all talk later and I suppose you all are staying here for some time right." " Sure,then we will see you all tomorrow"said WY standing up and bowed with the twins and siad good night to everyone and flash a bunny smile to lan Zhan and left.

Next one full week they all spend time together especially lan Zhan and Wei Ying as they both realise that they has fall in love in each other.

Now they both are alone at the back of the mountain in the bunnies ground as they are walking, suddenly WY tripped but lan Zhan caught him in time,when Wei Ying looked up lan Zhan was staring at him(lan Zhan is only 5 or 6 inches taller than Wei Ying) as they were melting in each other's eyes.

They started leaning forward and there lips met after 5 sec they separated the kiss than Wei Ying said" fuck this shit!Lan Zhan I love you!I love you so much! I know you are going to reject me but I can't keep it to mysel-" he was cut off by a kiss on his lips he was shocked but kiss back when they parted away lan Zhan spoke"I also love you so much I was just afraid that you will reject me now that I know we both feel the same will you be my cultivator partner Wei Ying".

Wei Ying was crying not from sadness but from happiness and said"Yes!yes I will! lan er gege I love you so much!" They kiss again but this time the kiss was more hot and passonate as lan Zhan bit his lips for permission to entre that Wei Ying aloud as Wei Ying moan in the kiss as they separated the kiss as a string of there saliva was connected to each other and they smile.

Than Wei Ying said"you know this is the first time I heard you saying this long sentence" as he laughed and lan Zhan just smiled and then they hug each other tightly never wanted to let go of each other.

Finally finished and see you dragons in next chapter.

You know I always update next chapter after 3 or 4 days after updating the last chapter . So see you all in next chapter bye!bye! My dear dragons.🥰😁😁