My Nurse-smut (Nurse Ratched)

Nurse Ratched was the hottest woman I think I've ever layed my eyes on. She always made my heart race if she even looked at me. I never tried to talk to her because well I'm in here for lesbianism and 'low mood' or whatever the fuck they call it. She'd probably not want to talk to me she most likely thinks I'm crazy. But my feelings for her were so hard to hide when she made me wet when ever she spoke.
A knock came on my door as I shouted 'what do you want' obviously I had attitude because I was in this shit hole for fuck all.The door opened as I gulped at the sight of Nurse Ratched standing in-front of me. This is the first time I've ever seen her in my room I've only ever seen her at lunch.
'I have your pills Ms. Y/L/N' she said picking them up from the trolly with a cup of water and handing them to me.
'Please. You think I'm going to take them? I don't need them you lot are the ones who will make me crazy'.I said as I rolled my eyes and looked at the blanket on top of me.
'Ms. Y/L/N you clearly don't know what your saying. Take the pills and your done'
I sighed as I pretended to take the pills. She smiled and walked out of the room with the trolly. I didn't want to make a bad impression of myself but honestly there's no way I'm going to take those pills , they seem to think I don't know what they do with them.
It was soon enough lunch and I was sitting eating my lunch when I looked up to see Nurse Ratched staring at me across the room biting her lip.I stared at her a bit until it made her uncomfortable and she walked over to another patient. I decided not to eat anymore food i didn't have much appetite since I came here. 
I went back to my room and went to the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror. God this place was driving me insane I just wanted to get out. I looked out the window and sat on my bed. I heard my door open but chose to ignore it they are probably going to try and take me to some hydrotherapy shit to 'convert me' yeah like that will work. I felt a light hand on my shoulder as I quickly shot around to see her. Nurse Ratched. We locked eyes as she gulped. I looked down at the floor I felt so awkward looking at her when I secretly wanted to fuck her.
'Y/N I need to know something' she said using her finger to lift up my chin.
'Y-yes Nurse Ratched?'I felt so nervous I didn't know how to react.
'I feel something. Between us. And don't get me wrong if you don't understand it's completely fine and well-' I kissed her. Oh god the feel of her lips against mine was like heaven. She didn't pull away which made me internally smile. She pushed me down onto my bed as I started to undress her. She then did what i was nervous for. She pulled away. Fuck what do I do now.
'I-I'm sorry was that out of line' I stuttered.
'Oh no of course not we need to lock the door' she laughed.She locked the door and I pulled her back on top of me locking our lips together once again as we undressed each other. We where both left in our underwear and i unclipped her bra and played with her breasts. She moaned at the feel of it as I turned her around and laid her on the bed. I pulled down her undies and rubbed my finger up her clit. She was so wet. I inserted a finger into her as she let out a soft moan. I put another finger into her as she rode my fingers. I felt her walls get tighter around my fingers and she said 'I'm gonna cum' she kept the noise down but I could tell she wanted to moan so loudly. She soon released all over my fingers and I placed them in my mouth swirling my tongue around them taking in all her juices. I sat on her lap and carried on kissing her. She moaned at the taste of herself as she whispered against my lips.
'Your turn'
SORRY THIS WAS LONG😩
BUT I MIGHT DO A PT.2? I HAVE AN IDEA.