Neighbour-smut (Diane Sherman)

I moved to a new neighbourhood a couple months ago. It was so quiet if you were lucky you would hear a few cars go by. The only thing keeping me sane was my neighbour Diane. She was so hot. Everything about her was so hot. She always waters her plants in her front yard at the same time every evening it was so cute, I always sit at my window to watch her whilst she waters them.

I hardly spoke to Diane it was a rare once a week I spoke to her, if that. I could never bring up the courage to go round there especially not tell her my feelings, I mean what if she's straight. Then I've ruined a possible friendship and relationship.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast when I heard a knock at my door, I walked over to the door and wrapped my robe around me. I opened the door to see the mail man, I took in my letters when I looked to my right to see Diane staring at me giggling to herself but smiling at me.
'Only just got up Y/N?'she laughed.
'Late night' I also laughed.
'Maybe you should come round later, if your free of course' she said biting her lip.
'Y-yes I'm not busy' I smiled as I tucked hair behind my ear.
'Come round whenever' She smiled and walked back inside and so did I. I decided to have a shower and pick out something to wear. Once I was changed I left my house and walked next door to Dianes. I was so nervous that I would let something slip about my feelings for her but I tried to stay calm otherwise i would seem weird.

I knocked at the door as she answered immediately. We stared at each other for a few seconds until Diane said 'Come in' smiling. I smiled as I stepped into her house. 'Go through to the kitchen' she insisted. I did as she asked and waited in the kitchen for her. She walked in as she indicted for me to take a chair. 'Should I make us some lunch?' She asked. 'Yeah sure' I smiled.

A few minutes later she put some food in the oven and took a seat next to me.
'So, how come you moved to the neighbourhood?' She asked
'Oh just wanted a change to be fair' I said staring at the ground, I felt awkward since we had never spoken before. She took her finger and placed it under my chin lifting my head up to look at her in the eyes. She sighed as she looked down at the floor and back up to my eyes. 'Look i invited you over because well I don't know how to say it' she said stuttering. I gulped she could say so many things I didn't know what to prepare for.
'Do you ever wonder what it's like to be with a woman Y/N?' I gulped once again as she looked from my eyes to my lips. I took my chances and pulled her in and locked lips with her. She wrapped her arms around my waist as she stuck her tongue to my lip indicating for me to open my mouth. We made out for at least another 30seconds until we became heavy for air. We both pulled back at the same time and Diane stood up and walked to the oven, she turned it off saying 'forget the food I'm hungry for something else' as she walked over to me, grabbed my hand and took me to her room.

She laid me on her bed as she climbed on top of me biting her lip. God I loved it when she bit her lip it was incredibly sexy. She unbuttoned my shirt as she placed her lips against mine once again adding tongue without a second thought. She unbuttoned my jeans still kissing me full of passion. I was left in my lace bra and undies as she pulled away from the kiss. She started to undress herself as I took over. Who would've know such a beautiful woman would have such a beautiful figure. Once she was also left in her underwear she pulled down my panties with her teeth as she positioned herself face to face with my hot center.

'Wow baby your so wet' she giggled to herself. She teased my clit with her thumb as she slid a finger straight into my wet pussy. For her first time she was surprisingly good at this. She thrusted in and out of me adding another finger. I let out a loud moan as she smirked. She carried on thrusting in to me. My walls tightened as I screamed 'IM GONNA CUM' she smiled and said 'cum for me baby' I released all over her fingers and I rode out my high. She took her fingers out of my pussy and licked them clean. She went back up to my lips as she placed them against mine. I moaned at the taste of myself as I pulled away and positioned myself on top of her. 'Your turn' I smirked.