Baking- Lana

I made my way down the stairs as the sweet smell of vanilla reached my nose. A slight smile grew on my lips as i acknowledged that Lana must be baking. Once i reached the kitchen, i leaned on the doorframe admiring her whilst she grabbed some more ingredients from the fridge. I didn't realise how long i had been looking in for, until she noticed me, along with a slight jump. "jesus, you scared the life out me" she said trying to catch her breath, whilst denying the smile that was appearing on her lips. "I'm sorry baby, you just look so peaceful when you bake, it's adorable" i smile whilst slowly walking over to her. She finally accepts the smile growing on her lips as she looks me in the eyes. "your so cute, you really are" she whispered against my lips. I brushed a section of her hair behind her ear as i placed a small peck on her lips before pulling away and walking over to the counter. "so what are we baking" leaning back on the counter. "Well i started making vanilla cupcakes and i was gonna make another batch, only if you want to.." "Of course i do" i grinned whilst turning around to grab a bowl. She grabbed a few more ingredients and made her way over to me. "Ok so pour the flour into the bowl" she said passing me the bag. I poured majority of it in however spilling some of it on the side. "Fuck, my bad" i whispered under my breath as i scooped it into my hand and poured it back into the bowl. "Ok what next" i said giving her a wide smile, as she looked cluelessly at the instructions.

After finally figuring it out we were left with a bowl of batter and an extremely messy counter top. "We should probably clean this up" she suggested whilst directing to the mess everywhere. "I guess so" i said with a slight chuckle. We started wiping the batter off with our fingers when i felt a wetness on my nose. She gradually went into a laughing fit after attempting to contain her laughter, when i realised she had thrown batter on my nose. "Oh, two can play at that game" i laughed whilst picking up a small portion of batter and throwing it at her face. She stood there with batter from her eyes to lips however with a slight grin on her face, when i started to feel bad for throwing so much. I placed my thumbs on her face and wiped off the batter still laughing until my stomach ached. "I'm sorry baby" i whispered trying to contain my laughter, showing her i felt bad. After wiping it all off, i noticed a smell speck of batter still on her lip. I stepped closer to her as i moved my lips closer to hers. "You've got a little something" placing my lips against hers gently licking off the slight bit of batter. "Got it" i said with a smile as she placed a small peck on lips in return. "How did i get so lucky?" she said through an affectionate smile, with my face cupped in her hands. "i think the question is how did, I get so lucky" i whispered whilst slowly pulling away to grab her hands. "Movie?" i laughed still thinking of the events before. "What about the baking?" she said looking at the mess we left. "Scrap the baking". She accepted with a smile as i dragged her to the sofa..