Sleepover-Smut (Diane Sherman)

It was 6:30am as I woke up to multiple vibrations of notifications on my phone. I yawned, my eyes still blurry as I stretched my arm out to grab my phone off the bed side table. I rubbed my eyes to clear them noticing that I had 4 missed calls and 7 text messages from Chloe. 'Get your ass up you'll never believe what happened I'm so excited ' was the last message that she sent. Why the fuck is she up so early. I sighed as I replied back ' what is it, it better be good you woke me up'. I decided to get up and have a shower as I couldn't fall back asleep. I got unchanged and ran the shower when I heard another notification on my phone. I quickly felt the temperature of the water and I walked over to check the notification again, naked when I noticed Chloe had FaceTimed me me and my finger had slipped and answered. I didn't notice until Chloe had saw everything and gasped. I then realised and threw my phone down. It was silent until I heard talking on the phone but it wasn't directed to me, Chloe was talking to someone. I realised it was Diane, Chloe's mom. Chloe's hot mom. I stayed silent in embarrassment. What if Diane was next to Chloe. What if she saw me too? I mean I found her extremely hot and if I'm being honest I've had a crush on Diane for years but I don't know if I want her to see me topless? Chloe soon broke the silence and also my trail of thoughts by saying 'y/n you still there?'. I felt so embarrassed but I built up the courage to talk. 'Y-yeah' I stuttered as my voice cracked. 'Don't worry about it, i expect your embarrassed' she said 'I'm so sorry I didn't even mean to accept I was just about to showe-' I got cut off by whispering on the phone once again. 'Sorry y/n my moms here, I was going to tell you the thing I was excited about you know?'she said gaining more energy by the minute 'go ahead whats up' I said going to put my top back on and turning off the shower as I expected the conversation to go on for a while. 'You know that time we wanted to go see that concert but the tickets were sold out?' she said still bouncing with energy. 'Yeah' I said knowing what she was going to say. 'My mom got them for us'. 'Seriously? Your not playing with me are you' I said starting to get excited, we wanted to see them for months but we could never get the tickets in time before they were sold out. 'Dead serious' she said hugging her mom. 'Oh my god I cant even put into words how much I've wanted to go'. I was walking around my room not even noticing until my legs started to ache. 'The only thing is, it's tomorrow and I was thinking if you want to spend the night, then we can get ready together?' 'Obviously, I'll come in a few hours I still need to shower' I said trying to hint that I should go. 'Of course, I'll see you then' she hung up and I got ready to shower once again. I got out the shower wrapping a towel around myself, making my way to my closet to choose an outfit for the day. I chose a red lacy v-neck top and some cuffed mom jeans and dried and curled my hair. I applied some light makeup and realised it was already 8:40am by the time I was ready. I yawned as I walked to the kitchen to grabbed something to eat and made my way to Chloe's house. I soon got there at 9am and knocked on the door. Chloe answered within seconds , aggressively indicating for me to come in. We made our way into the living room and decided to just watch some movies. At around 12 we had some lunch and decided to just go out for the rest of the day. Once we got home Diane was sorting out the kitchen and we went to get some food to go up to Chloe's room to just chat and relax. It quickly became late and we both got ready for bed I put on some short shorts and a small tank top. I said goodnight to Chloe and Diane and I tried to fall asleep but nothing was working. I was soon drifting off when I heard a bang on the wall, followed by multiple more. Chloe was still fast asleep however I wanted to check what it was. Diane's room was next to Chloe's so it must have been in Diane's room whatever it was. I let my curiosity take over me as I left the room and walked over to Diane's door which was slightly open. I went silent and put my ear to the door when I heard Diane moaning. moaning my name. 'Oh god y/n'. I was in shock Diane was touching herself? To me? I mean I'm not complaining but i don't know how to react. I knocked on the door and I heard her gasp. I heard her quickly putting on her pyjamas again and running to the door. When she opened the door I took my chances and leaned forward and placed my lips on hers. She pulled away in shock but within seconds placed her lips against mine again. I wrapped my arms around her neck as I used to my foot to kick the door shut and we slowly backed up onto the bed not breaking for the kiss. I started to get heavy for air but I didn't want to pull away god it was like heaven. I soon pulled away and started to unbutton her pyjama top. 'How did you know i wanted you y/n' she said breathing heavily. 'Oh I heard you' I said smirking. She bit her lip as she roamed her hands all over my body. Once I unbuttoned her top she pulled mine over my head and I pulled down her shorts as she also did mine. I bit my lip at the sight of her as we were both left there naked. 'God your so beautiful' I said as I went to kiss her again. I started to kiss her neck and trail down to her thighs as I left light kisses in between them. I rubbed her clit with my thumb as she arched her back letting out a quiet moan because Chloe was right next door. Within seconds I shoved two fingers inside her, in and out picking up the pace. It didn't take long for Diane to reach her high as she'd already been touching herself before hand. 'Oh baby I'm gonna cum' she said in between moans. 'Cum for me' I said going faster. She released over my fingers as I let her ride out her high. I licked my fingers clean as she flipped me over so I was laying on the bed. She got closer to my lips as she whispered against them 'don't think your not going to get pleasure in return' she said leaving a kiss on my lips as she went straight down to my pussy. I could feel her hot breath against it and I let out a moan. 'Quiet now or I'll have to stop and I expect you don't want that' she said looking up at me smirking still facing my wet pussy. She started sucking on my clit making my back arch. I've waited for this moment from the first time I met Diane, it feels unreal. She plunged two fingers into me replacing her mouth with her thumb. Within minutes I felt a knot in my stomach 'oh shit I'm gonna cum' I said moaning at every word. 'Go on baby' she said taking the opportunity to go faster. I soon released all over her fingers and she licked her them clean also going down to get the excess juices off me. My breathing soon went back to normal as she crawled up to the top of her bed to get under the covers. She patted her chest indicating me to lay my head on it so i did. 'Y/n I think I'm falling in love with you' she said resting her chin on my head. 'I've been in love with you since the day I met you' I blurted out. 'Really?' She said lifting my chin up with her finger leaving a kiss on my lips. 'Yeah' I smiled as I rested my head back on her chest falling asleep, with her hugging my body.
I woke up hearing a gasp as I turned my head to notice Chloe in the door frame. Fuck I was meant to get out and get back into the bed in her room before she got up. Diane also woke up to the gasp and panicked. 'I'm sorry honey I- ' Diane said but cut herself off when Chloe left the room. I looked up at Diane worried that Chloe won't want to talk to me again. 'Hey don't worry we'll sort it out'. I nodded in hope that we would.

A/N
IM SORRY THIS IS SO LONG AND SHIT I don't know why I wrote about a concert but I needed y/n to get over to Diane's so they could fuck you know without it being simple . anyway I hope you enjoy but I haven't wrote in a while and I'm shit at writing. There might be some spelling mistakes or like just mistakes idk also I'm gonna make a lana book soon so yeah lmk if u want a specific sarah character you next. ALSO sorry for not writing anymore about Chloe finding them I already wrote so much and I didn't want it to be too long 😧👍