By the pool-Smut (Xandra)

I've been living with my uncle and his hot girlfriend Xandra. She was the hottest woman I've ever seen and I get the pleasure of seeing her everyday. She made me so wet in so many possible ways but I couldn't do anything about it.

My uncle had gone on a business trip for the week and it was just Xandra and I left at the house. I walked into the kitchen and saw her sunbathing as per usual by the pool outside. She'd been out there for a while and the sunscreen was on the side, she hadn't taken it out with her . I got worried that she might get burnt so I picked up the sunscreen and took it outside.
'Hey you left this inside, I don't want you to get burnt' I said as I handed it to her.
'Ah thanks hun' she said taking it from me brushing her hand on mine. I blushed as I went to go inside. 'Hey go get ur bikini on and come in the pool with me' she said as she winked at me. I gulped and nodded as I made my way to my room to get changed. I picked a bikini that made my breasts and ass show to see if I could turn her on. I walked outside and she bit her lip at the sight of me but quickly realised what she did and looked away.

I walked over to the pool and said 'you coming in?' as I bent over to feel the temperature of the pool. I could feel her staring at my ass as she said 'y-yeah' stuttering. I smirked as I got into the pool knowing I must've turned her on a least a little bit. She got off the chair and got into the pool. I bit my lip at the sight of her getting in. She lent against the wall taking a sip of her wine whilst watching me go underwater to get my hair wet. I ran my fingers through my hair brushing it back. Xandra was still staring at me smirking.
'Come here baby girl' she said waving me over. I swam over to her and stood next to her. 'No infront of me' she said whispering in my ear. Fuck. That was hot. I stood in front of her as she took her arms off the side and placed them in the water. She put her hands around my waist and said 'I know you like me' smirking. I looked down out of embarrassment as she hooked her finger under my chin lifting it up to look into my eyes. 'Your eyes are so beautiful' she said as she looked down at my lips. I did the same and she pulled me into a kiss. It was sweet and passionate at first but soon became sloppy. She stuck her tongue into my mouth searching every inch. Once air was needed we pulled back as she bit my bottom lip and let go. I lent in for another kiss as my hands roamed her body. 'Hungry are we' she said biting her lip. She turned me around so my back was against the wall as she lifted me up onto the side of the pool. She yanked on my waist band of my bikini bottoms as I let her pull them off me. She teased my entrance with her finger but within seconds she shoved two fingers into me. My back curled as I let out a loud moan. I could tell Xandra was smirking. She started sucking on my clit as I grabbed her hair .

She started to go faster with her fingers as I could feel my orgasm approaching 'IM GONNA CUM' i screamed. 'Cum for me baby she said as I released in her mouth and on her fingers. She licked up my juices off my pussy and her fingers. She pushed herself up on to the side and put herself on top of me. She lent in for a kiss again as she explored my mouth with her tongue once again. Once we became heavy for air we pulled away and I switched positions so she was on her back. I started to rub her clit with my fingers as I pulled down her bikini bottoms. She moaned at the feel of my touch on her warm center. I kissed up her thighs as she said 'don't tease baby girl I need you right now' I smirked as I started to suck on her clit. Xandra moaned and curled her back. After a few minutes I switched to my fingers as Xandras walls started to tighten around my fingers. 'OH BABY IM GONNA CUM' she said. 'Cum for me' I said going faster. She released all over my fingers as I licked them up within seconds. I let her ride out her orgasm. As I planted another kiss on her lips. I was about to lay down next to her when we heard the door open. FUCK.