Wrong room-smut (Sally Mckenna)

I woke up with a throbbing headache, my eyes blurry and my back sore. I cant even recall the majority of the night before, all I know is I must have been pissed. I rubbed my eyes in hope to clear them which worked slightly. I leaned over to pick up my phone from my side table but had no luck. Where the fuck did I put it. I rushed my hands all over my bed trying to find it but again no luck. I sighed and fell back onto my pillow putting my hands over my face. My eyes started to clear when I realized I wasn't in my room.I sat up quickly taking in my surroundings. The room smelt musty and damp with brown, stained carpet. I couldn't even remember if I had checked in here myself or someone had taken me here but honestly I needed somewhere to stay since my parents kicked me out. I looked down at what I was wearing realizing I was wearing a baggy t-shirt I'd never seen before. Shit, what if I slept with someone. I wouldn't be surprised, it's not the first time I've slept with someone and forgot. I got up and looked around but there was no sign of anyone here with me. I sighed in relief and flopped down on the bed. All I could remember was going out to town and I ended up here and feeling like shit. I saw my clothes from last night on the side and I decided to put them on and see where the fuck I actually am. The clothes weren't really suitable for casual day wear it was a black v-neck tight dress leaving a lot of cleavage with a slit up the side. At this point I couldn't even care what I was wearing I just wanted to know where I am and why I'm here. I opened the door to find two long hallways looking like they'd never end. To be honest this hotel gave me the chills but I just couldn't figure out why. After what felt like hours of running into dead ends I finally made my way to the lobby. There was a grey haired lady standing at the desk and I decided to go talk to her to see if she had some answers for me. 'Excuse me' I said looking at her plainly. 'Can I help' she said giving a forced smile. 'Well I don't really know how I got here, last night was all a blur I was just hoping you could help me know where I am?' I said fiddling with my hands. 'Hotel Cortez, says pretty clearly on the sign outside if you checked' she said lacking energy. 'Sorry, as I said I don't know how I got here' I started to bite my nails due to anxiety and embarrassment, I always struggle to talk to people. She gave me a scoff and walked off to the back room behind her desk. I stood there blankly for a few minutes trying to get a grip to go off and find answers myself since she was no help. I was about to leave when I remembered I still didn't have my phone; my only chance of finding it would be in the room. I made my way back up the stairs to find the hallways again but they all looked the same. I didn't remember my room number. Shit. I frantically ran around trying to find my room when I thought one looked familiar. I hadn't locked my room so if it was open it would be mine I guessed. I opened the door to the room thinking it was mine walking in, when I saw a figure walk back into the room from the bath room. Naked. I realized it wasn't my room and panicked she hadn't noticed me but I thought she did 'Shit, oh my god I'm so sorry I thought it was my room' I stuttered starting to turn around when I felt my arm get grabbed. She turned me around and pinned me against the wall. She got close to my lips and whispered against them 'are you sure you want to leave' whilst biting her lip. I didn't realize how hot she was until that. She looked me from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. I did the same and within seconds she pulled me into a heated kiss still pinning me against the wall. She stuck her tongue to my lip as I automatically granted access. Within seconds she stopped pinning me and backed up to the bed not separating our lips.I spun her around and pushed her on the bed, straddling her waist pulling away from the kiss as she unzipped my dress and pulled it over my head. I couldn't be asked to find my bra when i got dressed this morning, which left me just in my undies. She bit her lip once again at the sight of my breasts 'no bra?' she said with a small laugh as she moved her hands from my hips up to my chest. She started sucking and biting hardly leaving hickeys all over my neck and chest rolling my head back from the feeling. After  a few minutes I pushed her down and whispered against her lips 'Do you want me to fuck you?' as i grazed my finger tips up her stomach. 'More than anything' she said panting. I bit my lip and moved myself down her body positioning myself against her center. 'Oh god your so wet' i said dragging a finger up her slit. 'Oh fuck, don't tease me, i need you now' . 'If thats what you want' i said lowering myself again to her center, attaching my mouth to her clit, lightly sucking. Within seconds i plunged two fingers inside her thrusting at a slow pace gradually picking it up. 'Oh fuck baby' she said in between moans as her back arched. Picking up the pace, it didn't take long for her to reach her climax. I let her ride out her high as i cleaned up the mess she made. 'Oh god, you taste so good' i said making my way up to her lips attaching them again sloppily, as we were tired already. We pulled away as she crawled up to the top of the bed patting next to her indicating for me to lay with her. 'That was amazing' she said as her breathing slowly came back to a normal pace. We laid there staring at each other for a few seconds until i processed i didn't even know her name or who she even was. 'I'm sally, by the way' she said as if she could read my mind. 'Yours?' she said as she stroked my cheek with her thumb. 'Y/N'. She stayed silent but smiled slightly patting her chest as i laid my head down on her, falling asleep.

Sorry this is really bad i didn't know what to write but i have a small idea for an ally wattpad from a dream i had so i'll start that soon and i'll probably start a book soon bc they are probably easier to write bc i can include more detail and it will go on longer ig. Also sorry if it your read some of it a minute ago it only published half of it for some reason??