Breakfast-smut (Cordelia)

I've been at the the academy for around 5 weeks now because my powers were apparently 'too dangerous' to my family? anyway I couldn't keep my eyes off my teacher Cordelia Goode. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life and she's all that would run through my mind on a daily basis.

I woke up earlier than every else and decided to go to breakfast. I walked past Cordelia's room when I saw the door slightly open. I wanted to see if she was still asleep when I noticed her bed was empty. I thought maybe she had gone to breakfast as she walked back over to her bed. Naked. I bit my lip, I didn't want to look away but I didn't want to invade her privacy. I walked pass quickly and went to the kitchen pretending I saw nothing.

A few minutes later Cordelia walked into the kitchen. I looked at the ground out of awkwardness as she walked over to me in silence. She stroked my hair out of my face as I looked up at her.
'I know you saw me' she whispered. I didn't know how to respond.
'Did you like what you saw' she smirked. I nodded as she pulled me closer and placed her lips against mine. Her arms were wrapped against my hips as she stuck her tongue into mouth making me moan . We became heavy for air and pulled away as she placed me on the counter top. She pulled down my sweatpants and rubbed her hand up my thigh. She pulled down my undies and pulled my T-shirt over my head. 'No bra' she said biting her lip. She came closer to my lips and whispered 'I like it'. She placed another few sloppy kisses on my lips as she positioned herself to my hot center. 'Baby your so wet' she smirked . 'I need you' I said breathlessly as she teased my entrance with her fingers.
'Please don't tease Delia' i said as she shoved two fingers inside of me. My back curled as I let out a moan. 'Shhh Y/N the girls cant hear' she said still thrusting in and out of me. I bit my fingers to try to stop the moans coming out. She moved her fingers into a v shape causing me to bite my fingers leaving a bite mark. I felt a knot in my stomach as I screamed 'I'm gonna cum' in between moans' 'go on then baby cum for me' she said taking the chance to go faster. I released all over her fingers as she shoved her fingers in her mouth moaning at the taste of me. She bent down to my pussy and licked the rest of the juice off as she came up to my lips. She placed her lips on mine and stuck her tongue in my mouth exploring it. We pulled back once we needed air as she indicated for me to put my clothes on.

As my breathing became back to normal and I was fully dressed I went to help Delia make breakfast. A few minutes later some of the girls came down the stairs all laughing to each other. 'Morning girls, what's so funny?' Cordelia  said whilst smiling at them. 'Oh nothing, did you have fun' said Zoe as they walked over to us. Cordelia and I looked at each other. Fuck. Did they hear. 'Fun doing what?' Cordelia stuttered. 'I think you know what I meant, you weren't so quiet' Zoe laughed. Oh shit they heard.