Bath-Fluff(Alice Macray)

I woke up to my beautiful girlfriend Alice cuddling up to my body. "Morning baby" I whispered as I turned around to admire her gorgeous face. "Morning my love" she said placing a soft kiss on my lips. I stroked her hair back as we laid in bed for at least 10minutes before i whispered in her ear "I'm gonna have a bath" as I sat up on the bed. I gave her a wink and jolted my head indicating for her to join me if she liked. She smiled as I walked into the bathroom and ran the tap of the bath. I started to unbutton my pyjama top as I saw the door slowly open. I had my top half off and I walked over to her as she started to unbutton hers. I gave her a smile and left a slight kiss on her cheek as I went back to check the temperature of the water. Once the water was raised to an average height and the temperature was perfect I turned off the tap and carried on to get undressed. Alice was already undressed and leaning on the side waiting for me. I bit my lip at the sight of her gorgeous body and I fully stripped and got into the bath. Alice followed seconds after and she sat in between my thighs and laid her head on my chest. After a few minutes of just relaxing I grabbed the loofah and squirted soap onto it. I started to rub it up and down Alice's legs as I placed a kiss on the back of her head. I tucked her hair behind her ear, whispering "I love you" in her ear, leaving another kiss on the shell of her ear. I carried on rubbing the loofah all over Alice's body soon after doing the same to myself. We laid there for what felt like hours until she said "I'm hungry" I let out a laugh as she said "why are you laughing" nudging me. "oh nothing your just always hungry, come on I'll make us some breakfast" I said still laughing as we both stood up and grabbed a towel. I walked into the room Alice following and chose something comfortable to wear. Once we were both changed we went to the kitchen as I asked "what do you fancy my love" pecking her on lips as I made my way to the fridge. "Anything I don't mind" she said whilst smiling. "Pancakes?" I said looking over at her. "Sure do we have any maple syrup?" "of course we do I know you love it" a smile grew on her face as she made her way to the sofa. I finished making the pancakes as I brought them over to Alice. "Here my love" I said as I handed the plate to her and sat down. "What do you want to watch" I asked. "Up to you" she said taking a bite of her pancake. I put on a movie and laid my head on her shoulder as we ate our breakfast.

If you can tell I'm shit at writing fluffs so expect more smuts at some point 😧