Miss Howard Pt.1- smut

I sat in math class counting down the minutes until the end of the day, watching the clock pass by slower than ever. Miss Howard, my teacher, was explaining algebraic equations and I had never been more lost. Math never really made sense, yet, it was even harder to focus when my teacher was indescribably hot. She wore a tight black suit, complementing her figure, along with her blonde tight curls laying still on her shoulders. Moments had past as I noticed I has been staring at her from her writing on the whiteboard, to her seat. I had been given a sheet full of equations that seemed impossible. I had no other choice but to ask Miss Howard for help with the fact all my friends were off..Not that they would be much help anyway. I raised my hand, along with calling her name. "Could I have some help please miss?" I asked, as she nodded and rose from her seat. She grabbed a spare seat next to me, picking up the sheet to see where I got up to. "Not even started huh?" she asked, followed by a smirk. I could feel my face start to warm up, blushing from her being so close to me.. "I didn't know quite how to start" I whispered, embarrassment washing over me. "I've been explaining it for over half an hour my love.., how did you not catch on, hm?" "I'm sorry miss, I was quite distracted I suppose." I stuttered. "By what hm.. you did see a bit.. unfocused?" . Just as I was searching for an answer, I felt a hand go under my skirt, on my knee. I lifted my head to make eye contact with her, as she slightly slided it up my leg. She gave me a look, asking for consent, as I nodded quicker than ever. She slowly moved her hand up my thigh, rubbing it as she whispered, "What about this hm.. you answer correctly, I go further up your thigh hm?" I never answered with a nod quicker in my life. 

Eventually, Miss Howard got to my underwear outline, along with one question left.. As I answered that correct, she pulled her hand out from under my skirt, with a smirk. "Great job, Y/N, why don't you come stay behind class, for some extra help hm?" she asked. "Yes, Miss Howard." I replied, now aware of the other students around us, yet none seemed bothered or yet aware of the situation that occurred. "Great." She smiled, along with a wink as she made her way back to the desk. 5 more minutes.

NAH I HAVEN'T WROTE A ONE SHOT IN AGES WHAT. I will be doing a pt2 btw bc this was shit and boring man...  I doubt anyone will but put sarah characters in the comments of this if u want me to write one ab them idk I have no ideas. help.