Epilogue

Nya's POV

If I learnt anything these past few weeks, it was that I should listen to my brother more often. And that I had to take a leap of faith more often too.

I ended up getting accepted into UTT. It shows all my hard work has paid off, and I am now even more prepared to work harder. 

After graduating, Jay, Kai and my parents helped me move into my new dorm. I am beyond excited to see where this will take me, and this is only just the first step of adulthood.

As for Lloyd, he still keeps his distance, though to my dismay, he and Kai remain a mutual friendship. Granted, they aren't as close as they were before; Kai still remains pissed at Lloyd for what he did to me, but above that they've patched up everything else.

Remember that kissing dream I had?

Yeah, Jay still doesn't know about it. Knowing him, he'll get all smug and teasing, and will never let me live it down, so that's just gonna stay between us for now. As for our relationship, Jay and I are still going strong, and our love for each other is only growing more and more by the day.

But as I end this, I leave you with this quote: Life is short. So spend it with people who make you laugh and feel loved. 

And buckle down for the drama and romance coming up.

Because this story is only just getting started.