Dictionary

The characters of this story come from a video-game named Genshin Impact.
To anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, and whol is lost because of certain terms, here's a small summary for you !

First things first

You : The main character, journeying to find their lost twin sibling.
You and your sibling were visiting different worlds, until you arrived in Kan'eriah. There, a goddess kidnapped one of you (it depends of who you chose to play the game with). When you wake up, you're not in Kan'eriah anymore, but in Teyvat.
Teyvat is a world build over seven nations, each ruled by one of the seven gods, locally called '' The Seven ".
Your journey's goal is to meet the one  who took your sibling away.
Throughout the game, you are called 'traveler'.

Places

Teyvat : The world you're currently in.
Is constituted of Seven distinctive nations, ruled by their respective god.

Mondstadt : Nation of freedom, and the place the traveler first landed in when they were casted to this world.
The capital is a friendly town where everyone lives happily, free to purchase their wildest dreams.
It is ruled by the Anemo Archon, also known under the names of Barbatos and Venti.
Mondtstadt was based off of Germany.

Liyue : Nation of Contracts, and the second one the traveler goes to.
Everyone in Liyue values their arrangements above all else, as they live in prosperity and respect.
It is ruled by the Geo Archon, also known under the names Rex Lapis, Morax, and Zhongli.
Liyue was based off of China.

Inazuma : Nation of Eternity, and the third land the traveler visits.
We don't know much about how people used to live here, as their Goddess, the Electro Archon, has established new policies recently (a short time before the traveler arrives) aiming to let her nation last forever.
The people here are kind and sincere, but also scared and live miserably since the changes cast by the Goddess.
It is ruled by the Electro Archon, also known under the names of the Raiden Shogun, Baal, Beelzebul and Ei.
Inazuma was based off of Japan.

Sumeru : Nation of wisdom, and the fourth land the traveler visits. Is ruled by the Dendro Archon, also known as The Lesser Lord Kusanari.
The land is composed of a natural, green half, and a dryw desert one.
Everyone there wears a device called ''Akasha'', in which ''condensed knowledge'' is condensed.
Sorry to get out of character, but wouldn't this be goddam cool for school ? :D
Sumeru was based off South-africa.

Fontaine : The nation of Justice, ruled by the Hydro Archon.
Isn't in-game yet.
Fontaine was based off of France.

Natlan : The nation of War, ruled by the Pyro Archon, also known as Murata.
Isn't in-game yet.
Natlan was based off of America.

Snezhnaya : The nation of... Unknown.
It is ruled by the Cryo Archon, also known as the Tsaritsa.
Isn't in-game yet.
Snezhnaya was based off of Russia.

Characters

Traveler : You can choose your gender, identify as Lumine or as Aether, or even none of them if your gender doesn't correspond.
Since it is easier for me, the MC will be a 'she', but isn't Lumine. It is whoever you want them to be. Please don't mind the pronouns.

Paimon : Your traveler companion : silly, always hungry, but an attentive fellow. A really good friend.
You kinda... 'Fished' her while looking for food.
Some of you will understand.

Venti : The god of Mondstadt, who renounced to his God previlege and duties to live freely, loyal to his image.
He is a silly character, funny and malicious. He loves wine and music ; he introduced himself as 'Venti the Bard' to the humans.
Despite being not serious at all, a few musical notes from him could make anyone's heart flutter.
His Gnosis was forcefully stolen away from him by La Signora (this freak I hate her.).

Zhongli : The god of Liyue, a serious, tall man who knows everything about his nation. He simulated his own death to see how his nation would react without a god anymore.
Since they seemed to do well, Morax decided or retire as Zhongli, the human.
He handed his Gnosis over to the Fatui, for he no longer needed it, as a human.

Raiden Shogun : Goddess of Eternity. Her only goal is to make everything eternal. After loosing her twin sister in the Kan'eriah incident*, she decided not to risk anything for her people, promising them an eternally safe country.
The traveler will manage to change her mind.
She let go of her Gnosis a long time ago, because she didn't need it (since she thought she would be eternal).
At some point, the traveler meets Scaramouche for the first time and is about to get killed by him, but Yae Miko intervened and handed Ei's Gnosis in exchange for the traveler's life.

Yae Miko : Ei's familiar. A fox in a human form.
She's the closest person to the Shogun, as they consider each other as dear friends.

Childe : A Fatui Harbinger that you met back in Liyue. He was a funny and friendly guy, it's easy to get along with him. But he turned out to be one of your enemies.
You consider him as such, but he considers you as a friend, for fighting is the only thing that interests him, and fighting with you was one of the best spar he ever had.
He's ready to do that again anytime.
Je comes from Snezhnaya, where he have a big family that he seems to love deeply.

The Tsaritsa : A mysterious character who is supposedly the head of the Fatui, as well as the Cryo Archon, ruling over Snezhnaya.

Your sibling : In a few cinematics, you can see Abyss Mages (enemies) call your sibling 'prince' or 'princess', depending on the twin you didn't choose to play as.
It would seem your sibling became the leader of the Abyss Order.
You once meet them in-game, if only for a few moments : they refused to tell you anything, merely leaving you with a 'This is necessary. We will soon be reunited, dear brother/sister. This is just not the right moment. We have time... We always had time.'
You never saw them again ever since.

Trivia

The Fatui : An extremely powerful group who acts in the darkness.
Leaders of Snezhnaya.

Mora : Currency used in Teyvat.

Anemo : Power of Wind

Geo : Power of Rock

Electro : Power of Electricity

Cryo : Power of Ice

Pyro : Power of Fire

Hydro : Power of Water

Dendro : Power of Plants

Kan'eriah's tragedy : We know very little about this, but this is the tragedy that occured 500 hundred years ago. Kan'eriah is the world you were in when your sibling was taken away : it seems 500 years have passed, without you dying or even aging. Same can be said for your sibling. But did they sleep for the past 500 years, like you ? That, you don't know.
Beelzebul, the current Electro Archon, lost her twin sister Baal in this battle.
Kan'eriah was completely destroyed, and we learn that several deities such as gods or spirits also lost their lives there, despite accomplishing the miracle of surviving the Archon War 1500 years prior Kan'eriah's battle.
You don't know what happened, and seek to know more in your adventure, since it seems closely related to what happened to your sibling.

The Archon War : The Archon War occured 2000 years before you start your journey. All Gods of Teyvat faced each other in merciless battles, and only a few, seven of them, got out of it alive.
These seven deities are now ruling their respective nations.

This part will be updated often.
Stay on your guards.〃