A/N

Hi! My name is Mischa, I'm the author of this story. I go by any pronouns right now. I wanted to make awareness of something that I think would be pretty cool for Wattpad readers who like "Y/N" stories before going into the story. 

There is a google chrome extension that you can get that can change Y/N to your actual name. The extension is called "Interactive Fics." And it doesn't change your browsing server or your chrome server or anything like that as far as I know. 

Here's a video on how to use it cause I can't explain it:

- You can change your pronouns (kind of)

- You can change other things as well. (H/C, E/C, S/C, etc.) 

- You can store your name so you don't have to keep putting your name back in every chapter

I hope you have a fun time reading! And feel free to criticize, and if you have suggestions for extra events to happen let me know...

edit: 

clarification; this was drafted for months and then I posted it but it got really stressful to upload every week because of schoolwork, so I unpublished it. and now I'm trying to publish this again but this time the story is much better organised and I have a whole bunch of drafted chapters to upload so I don't have to write a chapter and upload it without reading through it. I'm just gonna upload when I can because having a schedule stressed me out to the highest limit, so I'm sorry I'm trying to set limits for myself. And I'm getting a therapist so some of the stress should not be a problem soon. 

that doesn't really make sense but hopefully, you all get it. anyways, enjoy.

btw here's the actors for the Spellman Sisters

Sabrina Spellman as Kieran Shipka

Y/N Spellman as Emma Watson 

(But paler. You can change her to look like you, obviously, I can't control you)

 You can change her to look like you, obviously, I can't control you)

Enjoy the story!