We've been summoned

Y/N's POV: 

Y/N's POV: 

I woke up earlier today, before Sabrina and everybody else. I looked at the clock, it was 4:00 AM. Two hours before everyone else would be awake, I wanted to de-stress myself so I went to take a long, warm, bath. 

I took a bath and got dressed in black high waisted jeans, a blue sweater and black boots. I walked back into the room and Sabrina was up and dressed, rubbing her eyes. "Good morning," I said walking over to my bed to brush my hair. "Good morning, N/N." She said sitting down to put her shoes on. "How do you think Aunt Zee will react when we go downstairs? I mean she can't ever talk to us again, so she has to say something." I said almost finished with my hair. "I don't think she's gonna be happy," Sabrina said honestly laughing lightly. 

"I don't know, I'm probably just overthinking what she'll do," I said putting my brush down and running my hands through it. Sabrina had now finished getting ready, "Okay, you ready? To face the Auntie?" She said laughing a bit at that last part, I nodded and we went downstairs. We went downstairs and walked into the kitchen, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I sighed, "Morning." Sabrina and I said together, announcing ourselves. "Oh, blessed morning, children." Aunt Hilda said quickly. We went to sit down, "Morning, cous." Ambrose said looking over at Aunt Zee nervously. 

Aunt Zee didn't say anything, there was a lot of tension in the air between Sabrina, Aunt Zee, and me. She hadn't said a word to us all weekend, it had been two days and she hasn't said anything to us. We both sat down next to her and looked at her, she moved her newspaper in front of our faces to make sure she couldn't see us. I moved my head to the side of her newspaper sassily to make sure she could see me, "Aunt Zee, please, are you never going to speak to us again?" I asked genuinely but also sarcastically. "You want me to speak?" She finally said angrily...or neutral I couldn't really tell. She put down her newspaper, "All right, I'll speak." She said neutrally and sipped her coffee and aggressively put it back down. 

There was a moment of silence where all of us were looking at Aunt Zee, "You two humiliated us in front of the entire coven. You two dishonoured the Spellman family name." She said her voice cracking a bit from anger in the middle of her sentence. "It was our choice, Aunt Zee. We didn't humiliate you, we humiliated ourselves. Which, frankly, I don't care much about that." I said quickly and stubbornly. "Plus, Father Blackwood lied, Aunt Zelda. He sat in our house and told me that our religion is based on free will. But in the woods, that's the exact opposite of free will or of what he said." Sabrina said stubbornly. 

"Beyond that, you two's refusal to sign the Book of the Beast goes directly against your fathers' explicit wishes." Aunt Zelda said clearly angry now. "I'm not sure that's true, either," I said. "Y/N." Aunt Hilda scolded watching the conversation from a distance. "I'm sorry, Auntie, but...in the woods, during the ceremony, we both saw two figures that looked similar to our mom and dad." I elaborated. "Like some sort of spectral vision?" Ambrose said joining into the conversation. "I'm not sure what it was," I said looking at him to answer his question. "But they definitely didn't want us to sign the Book of the Beast. They wanted us to run." Sabrina continued seriously. Aunt Zelda and Hilda looked at each other confused, while Ambrose just looked like he didn't know what to feel.