A devilish birthday

Y/N's POV: 

Y/N's POV: 

It was now around nine-thirty pm and I was trying to zip up my dress, I wanted to go in my baptism dress then have to leave the party early to go put this thing on. "Here. You zip me up and I'll do you?" Sabrina said getting done with changing in her closet. I went over to her and zipped her dress up and she turned around. "You look beautiful by the way," I said turning around for her to zip me up. "You do too," She said smiling and zipping me up. "Thanks," I said turning around and hugging her. 

(A/N: Those but white

(A/N: Those but white. Sorry, I couldn't find a white shoe for that one)

I put on my ankle strap for my shoes and so was Sabrina, "Sabrina! Y/N!" We heard Ambrose yell. "God! Could you be any louder?" I said to myself as I finished putting on my shoes and stood up. "You ready?" I asked Sabrina as she stood up and I grabbed a black thin jacket I found to keep warm. "Yep." She said and I reached for the door handle but Sabrina grabbed my arm, and I turned my head back to her. "Let's just...focus on having fun tonight. With our friends. At least until we have to leave." Sabrina said sadly. 

I nodded sadly as well, "I'll keep an eye on the time. I can't guarantee it will be the right time but," I said jokingly. She laughed and I turned and opened the door to go downstairs. We walked down the hall and Sabrina opened the door. "You can come with us if you want." Harvey offered to go to the party. Ambrose hesitated, "Thanks, but if I'm risking banishment to the Nether Realm, it's going to be for something other than a high school masquerade." Ambrose said, by that time we were basically at the bottom of the stairs.