Summoning Familiars

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I woke up and stayed in bed for a few minutes. I then got up and saw Sabrina was already in the shower. I got dressed in a button-up light red skirt with tights, a black v-neck flowy shirt that showed a little bit more of my chest than I wanted it to, with a soft black jacket, and some black old fashion shoes.

I came out of my closet and as soon as I was done putting on my jacket, Sabrina came out of the bathroom with clothes on, "Woah, you look good this morning," She said praising me and going to make her bed. "You look good, too," I said while making my bed.

I got done with my bed and Sabrina picked up a shoebox, "What's in that?" I asked curiously. "A bat came through our room last night," She said smiling. "Ooh! Can I bring it back? Or bury it?" I asked excitedly. "No! I'm gonna ask to bury it." She replied stubbornly. "Ugh. Fine." I said opening the door and leaving it open for Sabrina. We walked downstairs and saw Hilda cooking, Ambrose sitting at the table with Zelda. "Good morning Aunties. Ambrose." We both said at the same time.

"Morning, darlings. How'd you two sleep?" Hilda asked while cooking. "Tempestuously, by the sounds of it," Zelda said answering for us. "Now that you mention it, Aunt Zee. I did wake up once or twice." Sabrina said. "Hmm. Y/N?" Zelda said reading her newspaper while holding her cigarette, "Oh, I was up most of the night." I said honestly. "It's an exciting time..." I added to my statement. "...In more ways than one," Sabrina said.

Aunt Zee but down her newspaper, "Hmm, I remember the week before my dark baptism. It felt as if my real life were finally beginning. I barely slept." She said smiling. Aunt Hilda came over and put a plate of breakfast in front of us, "Rabbit's feet. Under both of your pillows tonight, you'll sleep like the dead." She said smiling. "Thank you, Aunt Hilda," I said to her. "Your welcome, darling." She said and shook my shoulders and went back to the stove.

"Speaking of the dead, a bat flew in our room last night. Smashed through one of my windows." Sabrina said bringing the box up and tapping it. "Oh, want me to bring it back?" Ambrose said excitedly putting his book down. "No, I already asked," I said to him. "No, Ambrose. We'll have none of your necromancies." Zelda said and he looked disappointed and started reading again. "Is it okay if I bury it in the garden?" Sabrina asked quickly.

"Yes. As you wish." Hilda replied. "There's room in the pet cemetery, by the sundial. You can bury it there." She added bringing a cup of green stuff in both of our faces. "Oh, wait, what's this?" I asked a little grossed out but also excited. "Before it can be baptised, the temple of both your bodies needs to be purified. Cleansed of its toxins." Aunt Zee replied putting the cigarette back in her mouth.

"Okay, but what's in it?" I asked curiously. Aunt Hilda sighed, "Milk, and eggs, rosemary and agrimony, and a cup of vanilla and a pinch of John the Conqueror root and..." I grimaced lightly so she wouldn't see. She continued, "Tannis. And, uh, other herbs from my garden." She smiled quickly. "Drink up, then." She finished and walked away. Ambrose coughed, "Don't do it, cousins." "Ambrose." Zelda scolded him.