Church of Night

We walked in, Sabrina went into the kitchen to talk with Aunt Hilda, I stayed back and went to put my bag on the stairs, then I went into the kitchen

We walked in, Sabrina went into the kitchen to talk with Aunt Hilda, I stayed back and went to put my bag on the stairs, then I went into the kitchen. "Everyone who goes to the Academy is snobby and horrible and racist." Sabrina ranted. "Why on earth would they curse you two, for no reason?" Hilda asked. "Don't worry, we washed it off us," I said coming into the conversation and standing next to Sabrina. "Well, we're gonna check that for sure," Hilda said turning around. 

"They're jealous of you two," Zelda said from behind us. Sabrina and I turned around to hear her reasoning, "You two are daughters of a High Priest of the Church of Night. Who are they?" She started "People?" I said genuinely. She scoffed, "Nobodies. But that's precisely why you two need familiars. To protect you from these sort of attacks." She finished. 

"We tried summoning one," Sabrina said. We turned around and Hilda gave us two eggs, and a bowl in front of us. "Break an egg, please, ladies. Better safe than sorry." She said. We broke them and the whole egg was red, "Oh," Hilda started and laughed a bit, "That is a blood curse. I was right." She said pointing to the egg, "So, untreated, that is gonna eat away at you two's health, your will, and your sanity, slowly." She said laughing a bit, "Oh, right." I said in disbelief. "So, a regime of saltwater baths, reversing candles for a couple of weeks, and that will do the trick, I think." She said. "Off you go, then." She said smiling. 

We got up to go but I remembered something the Weird Sisters said about our parents, "Hey, Aunties?" I said turning around. They were at the end of the island talking about something and they turned their attention towards me. "The Weird Sisters said something...about Mom and Dad," I stated. "Well, what did they say about your Mother and Father?" Zelda asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Their deaths," I started and Sabrina finished, "They were almost implying that it wasn't an accident." They looked to each other, "Well, that's just poppycock." Zelda said quickly as Hilda agreed with her. 

"Your father and mother were flying to Italy. Edward was giving a lecture at the Vatican when their plane went down." She continued telling me the story of my parents death, like I needed to hear it again. "Now get upstairs and into a bath as your Aunt Hilda says." She ordered and we sighed and went upstairs. "Did they seem like they were lying, Sabrina?" I asked Sabrina. "Yeah. Kind of. But right now let's focus on getting this curse off of u, I'd like to keep my sanity. Thank you very much," She said tiredly changing the subject. "Right. Can I go first? I'm really worried, sorry." I said apologising. "You don't need to apologise. And yeah you can go. I'm gonna take a short nap anyways, I'm really tired." She said lying down in her bed. "Okay, thank you. Oh, also what spell are we doing later?" I asked. 

"Oh, yeah. We're going to be scaring Principle Hawthrone with spiders." She replied. "Ohh, yay!" I said and closed the door to go to the bathroom. 

I undressed in the bathroom and made a saltwater bath, took reversing candles from inside the bathroom and lit them. I got in the bath and just laid there, and started falling asleep.