Two against four? No

We woke up at surprisingly the same time, "Hi," I said groggily

We woke up at surprisingly the same time, "Hi," I said groggily. Sabrina didn't respond, she just put the pillow back over her head and I rolled my eyes. I went to go take a shower and get dressed before going to school, "Are you gonna take a shower?" I asked Sabrina. She didn't respond she just laid there and shook her head so I decided to just let it be and go take a shower.  

After I showered, I dressed in grey high waisted jeans, a dark green long sleeve shirt, and a small black leather jacket. And I paired it with these boots I found in my closet, I didn't know if they were Sabrina's or not but I didn't think she'd care. I walked out and went back up to our room, Sabrina was dressed and ready. Even though we woke up an hour ago, she still looked a little like a zombie, "Hey, you ready?" She asked groggily. "Yeah, but here, drink some water, you look like a zombie," I said honestly. 

She sighed and took and drank the water, she instantly started looking and looking like she felt better. She drank the whole glass and gave it back to me, "Better?" I asked while grabbing my red bag, and she nodded. "Yep. Let's go." She said walking towards the door. We were walking down the stairs and Sabrina looked me up and down and set her eyes on my boots, "Are those my boots?" She asked looking at the shoes I was wearing. I looked down and back up again, "Maybe. You don't care, do you?" I asked not really caring if she cared because I was already wearing them. 

She shook her head, "They actually look good on you," She said as we hit the bottom of the stairs. "Thanks," I said quickly and we walked into the kitchen, to be met with Hilda going back and forth between both sides of the kitchen. "There you two are. Look who just stopped by for a visit!" She whisper-yelled. "Who?" I asked confused. She walked out of the way and we saw Harvey getting up from the seat across from Aunt Zee. "Hey," Sabrina and Harvey said at the same time. "Hi, Harvey," I said smiling. 

He came over and gave me a short hug, "Hi, Y/N," He said letting go. "You drew all of these? They're wicked good, mate." Ambrose said complimenting Harvey's drawings. "Thanks. Yeah, I'm pretty into graphic novels and comics." He said awkwardly. "Me too. Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman, Grant Morrison." Ambrose said naming people I've never heard of before, while I set my bag down next to Sabrina's. 

Sabrina whispered something to Harvey I couldn't hear, "No, I wanted to surprise you two. But mainly you." He said directing it toward Sabrina. He looked at me in a guilty way, I just waved him off and shook my head. I was used to it, I don't really care anymore, to be honest. "And isn't it the loveliest surprises?" Aunt Zee said stirring her tea, while I turned around and grabbed some grapes, I still didn't wanna eat apples right now after what happened yesterday.

"Uh, also to ask you, aunts...I, uh, know you two can't do anything on your actual birthday because you guys have plans." He started and Aunt Zee cut him off. "They do. Set in stone." She said quickly with a stern expression. "He knows, Aunt Zee." I clarified quickly, she ignored me and looked back down at her tea. Harvey nodded, "So I came by to see if we could celebrate the next day. Uh, Saturday. Go bowling, maybe. You, me, Y/N, Ros, and Susie." He continued awkwardly, "Your aunts can come if they want." He finished unsurely. "The day after our birthday," Sabrina questioned trying to confirm what he said to be true.