Chapter 1

-I hate you,- Hope hissed, tied up in the back of the car.

- Why me?  - Kol, who was driving, said in surprise, - This is your beloved daddy who said that I took you away from this old and scary town.

- But not the same!  She exclaimed in surprise, showing her uncle her hands tied with a special magic blocking rope.

- Are you saying that without the rope you would have safely gone to some backward town?  Kol raised an eyebrow.

Hope said nothing.  Maybe Kol was right about something, but he was wrong that he brazenly entered her room, tied her with a rope and put her in the car.  She was so hoping that she would have an ordinary normal day, but then the news that she was urgently leaving New Orleans fell on her head.

-I don’t even have clothes, what you suggest to wear,- Hope began menacingly, -and I’m not at home either.

-With the house, Klaus and Elijah decided the issue,- he replied shortly, without even looking at her.

- What did you do?  - realizing that you can't get rid of the rope, she leans back in the seat.

- You said something about your clothes, - Kol slyly looked at Hope through the rearview mirror, - I opened your closets and just stuffed everything in suitcases.

- You moron!  - She once again tried to untie her hands to kill him.

But she abruptly stopped her actions as the car passed the city sign.

- Wait, wait, - Hope was dumbfounded, - in what city are we?  Bey ... Bacon ... what?  What kind of city?

- Beacon Hills.

- Let me guess, this city is not even on the map?  She asked sarcastically.

- For this reason, you are moving here, - Kol sighed, - that's it, shut up, we'll drive up soon.

Kol turned out to be a liar, the car stopped only forty minutes later.  The guy stopped the car, got out, walked around and opened the door from Hope's side.

- Please.

-I hate you,- Hope said once again over the last hour, getting out of the car.

-Cover up,- he says, noticing that like a stranger coming out of the house across the street, -I don’t think the neighbors will think correctly what we are doing.

As soon as Kol untied the ropes and casually threw it into the trunk, Hope could see the house provided, outwardly it was pretty good.  Kol said something about the neighbors.  She turns to the house opposite and notices a young boy who was talking to someone on the phone, apparently walking towards his car.

-I'm on my way, Scott, I'm on my way,- he repeated as he got into the car.

Sitting in the car, he only noticed new neighbors.  Looking at Hope warily, he drove off.  Kol pulled the suitcases out of the car and called Hope.

-If you live with me, then I will kill you immediately on the first night,- Hope grinned as she walked into the house.

- I'll leave when you go to school, - said Kol, - and we go to school right now.

Kol took Hope's hand and led her to the car.  Hope and Caul took about ten minutes to get to school.  At school, all the sidelong glances were directed at them.  Understandably, a small town, you rarely see new students.

- Where is the principal office? - Taking advantage of the suggestion, Hope asked a guy, and he answered without delay.

Chuckling, Hope looks at Kol and nods at the door the guy showed him.  Passing by some red-haired girl, she sensed that something was amiss.  Some strange premonition, but spit on it, she moved on.