Chapter 5

Hope stops when she hears voices that are on the ground floor.

"Somewhere around here," she recognizes Scott's voice and sighs doomedly.

"Forget everything, to hell," she hisses menacingly, looking directly into his eyes.She makes it to the first floor with the poor guy before Scott and Stiles head upstairs. She pushes the guy into the backyard so that he can go out to have fun again. She herself goes to the kitchen for a new bottle of beer. There she finds Allison.

"How are you?" she casually asks, opening the refrigerator and taking a bottle of beer.On the second floor, she hears Scott's and Stiles' voices saying that no one is here, but the smell is still there. Next, Stiles offers to find a person by smell, and Hope needs to do something, and urgently.

"I'm okay," Allison replies, "where's the guy?"

Hope looks at her questioningly, and then, remembering her dinner, replies: "I don't know, somewhere at a party."

"Are you with him..."

"God no," she laughs.

She catches a glimpse of Scott, who is obviously focused on something. And then Stiles follows him.

Hope is theatrically surprised when she "accidentally" pours beer on herself, thus mixing the smell of beer with her own."Ow." Allison quickly grabs some tissues and tries to wipe the stain."It's okay," she says, noticing Scott enter the kitchen with Stiles. "What's happened? Scott approaches Allison."I just spilled beer on myself," Hope replies.Her drying of her dress is interrupted by the ringing of the phone. Looking at the display, she snorted, but picked up the phone.What do you want, Kol? She moved away from Allison, Scott and Stiles."I wanted to warn you this morning, but I forgot," Kol chuckled.What is she talking about? She hears Stiles from afar, who really got Scott."What happened a century ago, you remember, but what happened in the morning, you don't remember? she flared up, "what did you want to say?"Elijah has gone to Mystic Falls on business," Kol said casually, "and he will be passing through Beacon Hills."

Hope blinked her eyes in surprise. She's in a circle of drunk teenagers right now, and Elijah is driving to Mystic Falls while driving through Beacon Hills. And, in fact, he should already drive up to the city.

"Tell me you're kidding, Kol," Hope said seriously, tousling her hair, "I'm not home." I'm not fucking at home."There was a loud laugh at the other end of the phone."I'm going to kill you," she threatened, gripping her phone too tightly in her hand."Well, if you knew geography," he says happily, "your Beacon Hills is on the other side."Go to hell," she growls, hanging up."You heard?" Stiles says, a growl like it's real."Because it is!" Hope gets angry as she leaves the house.Still, it was a bad idea to let go of a hybrid teen who still can't keep his anger in check. Hope herself is surprised at her anger, because this very rarely happens. But she hits her forehead, forgetting the most important thing. She is looking at the sky. Well, it's a full moon, of course.

Furiously, she dials Kol's number again.

"Today is a full moon," without waiting for an answer from Kol, she begins to speak, "I can't calm down, I want to devour everyone.""Go home," it was clear from his voice that Kol was really serious, "be alone. There will be no one - there will be no problems. Call back, okay?"Hope agrees and turns off the phone. She enters the house, looking for the hostess of this party."Lydia," she turns the redhead to face her, "I'm sorry, but I have to go. "Already? " Martin is sincerely surprised,  "okay, bye."