chapter 8

Before Hope got into the car, to her surprise, Stiles caught up with her.

"Promise... promise not to kill anyone?" he asks apprehensively.

And here it is the feature of Hope. Promises. She can't keep her promises. And this is clearly from his uncle Elijah, who also keeps all his promises.

In Beacon Hills, she had no intention of not killing anyone. Why the noise in the city in which she hides?

"I promise," Hope says seriously, leaning against her car.

They stand in the parking lot for a few more seconds and Hope gets into the car, tossing her backpack into the back seat. And Stiles stands there, looking after the car, and runs back to the school.

Upon reaching home, Hope notices someone's car. This is apparently Freya, which they obviously stole from someone and Hope only has one question in her head. How the hell did they get into the house if they don't have the keys? Stepping out of the car, she notices the terrible state of the door with every step she takes. Her "beloved" uncle broke her door.

"Kol, are you out of your mind?" sensing Kol's presence in the living room, she examines the broken door, "Gotta buy a new door."

"Instead of indignation, I would hug my aunt," Freya descends from the second floor and goes to meet her niece.

Spitting on the door, she goes to Freya and hugs her. Kol is indignant in the background, saying something about women. Hopping into the living room, Hope slaps Kol on the back of the head and sits across from him.

"For what?" specially rubbing the bruised place, Kol asked. Although Kol knows that Hope knows he's not in pain.

"My door is broken!" Hope protested, pointing to the door.

"Shut up and let's go to the club," Kol stands up abruptly and forcibly throws Hope over his shoulder, for which he receives loud insults, "Freya, let's go."

Unlike Hope, Freya shrugs and follows Kol. Someone who, namely these three love adventure.

On the street, Kol puts Hope on her feet just outside the car. She looks around and sees a blue jeep drive by. Stiles was sitting in the car with Scott, and they obviously noticed them.

"What about my door?"

"Who will sneak up on you?" answering a question with a question, Kol gets into the car, clearly making it clear that this conversation is over.

Hope sighs heavily, but gets into the car.

"And why did you come?"

"I need to enhance the concealment spell," Freya replies, "and Kol is here for company."

"And I'm bored," Kol replies lazily, picking up speed.

"Where are you in such a hurry?" Hope chuckled.

"Relaxing. Well New Orleans, Klaus, Elijah and Rebecca are not allowed to pass, then this must be done, then this must be killed."

"And how are they?" Hope asks with obvious concern.

"Klaus is as calm as ever, as if his daughter hasn't left town," Kol said sarcastically, "Rebecca is worried, and Elijah is also calm, like Klaus, sometimes he mentions you in conversation to make Klaus feel emotional and give up."

Everyone knows that this is just a shell of Klaus. Everyone knows that she, Hope Mikaelson, is his only joy.

***