seventeen

"Won't you guys come with me?"  Hope asked sadly as she stood in front of her family.  Two weeks went by way too fast.  They were having a good time for the first time.  But sometimes Hope noticed Klaus' worried looks in every situation.  Everyone reacted strangely even to an ordinary thunderstorm.

They thought the witches of New Orleans had found them, and the storm would destroy the house.  And Hope and Kol, rubbing their temples, only laughed at the assumption of others.  Will the storm destroy the house?  Seriously?  In response, they were punished.  For several days they were locked up at home without blood.

Kol was able to help Hope with her addiction in two weeks.  Hope has some desire left, but it is quite insignificant.  And when she gets to Beacon Hills, all of Kol's caches need to be thrown out.  Saying goodbye is always difficult.  Now Hope is standing in front of the family, and behind the car, in which she will leave alone for Beacon Hills.
"It's too dangerous, Hope," Elijah said slowly, as if reassuringly.

"It's all for you, Hope," Rebecca said, hugging her niece. Hope, restraining her emotions, nodded with understanding. It's all for her. They take care of her. They don't want anything dangerous to happen to her.

"Are you guys coming soon?"  Hope asked hopefully. There was silence. Silence is also the answer. They won't be coming any time soon. Maybe they will try. But it is not necessary to hope for this. Klaus once again told Hope that it would all be over soon, they would be reunited soon. Hope had to believe it.
After all, Klaus is not lying. Probably not lying. Six hours later, Hope arrived in Bacon Hills. It's raining in the city. Just right for her mood. Driving up to her house, Hope notices Stiles coming out of his house. Getting out of her car, she awkwardly waves her hand at him and in response receives the same awkward wave with her hand. A great start. The house is empty. Very unusual.

***

School is incredibly boring.  No school fights, no fights between students and teachers, no guys who decide to argue who has more muscles.  The day was boring.  As well as the evening.  Out of desperation, Hope decides to get the recipe book that came with the oven.  It turns out that cooking is not so difficult.  But cooking takes a lot of time.

And why the hell did she make a pie if she doesn't even eat human food?  Tastes...nothing.  Just rubber.  No flavors.  But such a pie should not disappear?

"Knock knock, Stilinski."

After knocking on the window for the sake of appearances, Hope looked at Stiles.  He was afraid of her again and shuddered.  After a few times, Hope hopes that Stiles will stop being scared.  And get your iron bat.  I should introduce Kol to him.  Kol would show his collection of beats, and Stiles his.  Although ... better not.

"Can you, like a normal person, enter through the door?"  Stiles stuttered.

"Like a normal supernatural being," Stiles corrected himself.

"I'm sorry, but no," she chuckled, "would you like some pie?"

"Can you cook?"  Stiles was surprised.  "I don't know," Hope admitted as she set the cake down on the table, "for the first time."

"If this is your first time, how did you eat before?"

"Um... none," Hope chuckled, thinking Stiles knew, "I can't eat. I don't eat human food."  "So... you only feed on blood?"  Stiles is a little confused.

"In recent months, only donors," Hope assured him at once,

"And for Christmas... there with the Code... they had a feast... but no one died!"

"Okay, stop.It's not necessary to tell me," Stiles said.  He looked…not very good.  Hope had figured out a long time ago that Stiles clearly had hemophobia.  It was clear from his appearance that one more word about blood would vomit him.

"How are you doing?"

And so a small, slightly human-like conversation began.  It wasn't until later that Hope heard Sheriff Stilinski come in and left Stiles' house through the window again.  Didn't sleep well at night.  Hope had a feeling that something was bound to happen.  In the morning, the feeling only worsened.  Hope cautiously left the house and went to school.

Somewhere nearby, she saw a blue car, but it clearly wasn't Stiles' car.  But Hope is not very well versed in the brands of the car and drove on.  At school, everything was calm except for physical education.  Finstock decided to send everyone for a run in the woods.  Hope got lost in the woods.  It is very strange that the werewolf was lost in his midst.  And when she found the school and ran there, someone sharply pressed her against a tree:

"Well, hello hybrid," the voice chuckled.  Now Hope remembered how she knew that blue car she'd seen that morning.