Chapter 2

“What is it?” Stiles looks at Hope's shoulder blade in surprise.

“Birthmark,”from her appearance, it was clear that Hope is not very pleasant about this topic.

“Weird” he says, still looking at the stain, “I've never seen a crescent-shaped birthmark.

“You’ll live and see something different,” she says.

“Did anyone give you a tour of the school?” Changing the topic of conversation in time, Allison looked at Hope.

“I don’t think you can get lost there.

“Maybe I’ll arrange a tour for you tomorrow?”

Refusing is somehow bad, and Hope agrees.  After a short conversation, the three leave the house.  Opening the door, Hope meets Kol's drunken eyes.  Ignoring his niece's indignant look, he walks through the living room to go up to the second floor.  Seeing the group of teenagers, he waves his hand and continues on his way.

“Is that your boyfriend?” leaving the very last from the house, asks Allison.

“My uncle,” she secretly grins at the reaction of Allison, because her eyes widen in surprise, “I'll see you at school.”

Closing the door, she goes to the second floor, into the living room, where Kol lay relaxed.

“What kind of guys? ”Taking his eyes off the phone, he looks at her suspiciously.

“There was also a girl, if you haven't noticed,” she snorts, “you have to be kind and all that.  I invited them.

“The guy with the lower jaw has something wrong,” says Kol, “I grabbed your blood from the hospital,” he says finally.

Time Skip

“Zombie vampire,”Kol watches as Hope slowly descended the stairs, “good morning,” he pours blood from a bag into a glass and hands it to her.  She drinks it quickly.

“I hate schools,” she says once again, going upstairs again to change.

After changing her clothes, she goes downstairs again and sees the indignant look of her uncle.

“And you will go in this?” he looks at her from head to toe and stops on an open stomach.

“Yes,” she grins as she leaves the house.

  “Don't kill anyone!”  He shouts at last.

“I'll try,” she muttered softly.

Once in the car, she gets to school in ten minutes.  Grabbing her backpack, she enters the school.  On the way, she immediately meets Allison.

“Hi,” she smiles too happily for seven in the morning, “ let's take a tour?”

She nods and does not have time to say anything, as Scott suddenly appears and takes Allison.  A little surprised at this behavior, she walks over to her locker.

“My mother said that a large number of blood packets were missing from the hospital.”

She glances in the direction of yesterday's company, but only now with Lydia and some blond guy.

  “Yesterday there was a new one,” the blonde hinted, “somehow suspicious.”

“It can't be her,” says Hope Allison, “we were at her house yesterday at this time.

“And her boyfriend…” Scott says, but Allison interrupts him.

“This is her uncle,” she nods at the surprised looks of her friends, as if to say that she herself is surprised by the news.