twelve

Yes, she's crazy.  Damn crazy, since she's looking for some stash of Col's to take one more puff, one more time to calm down, to rest ...

She won't go to school today.  After all, she found the stash of Kol, who hid it under the mattress of the bed.

"Stupid, stupid Kol"

And here is the voice.  Cool, by the way.  What time is it?  It seems that school is already over, teenagers are leaving home.  And Stiles is one of them.

“What do you think about him so much?  Have a crush?"

So, after all, the voice can spoil the buzz.  Hope shook her head quickly, as if trying to drive away this voice, but nothing happened.

"You fell in love, you fell in love, you fell in love..."

"Shut up!"  Hope laughed hysterically, covering her face with her hands.  If anyone walked through her house, they would think she was crazy.

"You are the crazy one"

"Like Deadpool," smiled Hope, taking a puff.

She sees Stiles drive up to his house and throw his cigarette somewhere in his room, not afraid that it will burn down the house.  A second before the cigarette hits the floor, she puts it out with a spell.

"Hey Stiles," she suddenly appears in front of Stilinski.  He looks at her frightened and automatically reaches for something below.  But when she sees Hope, she raises her hand.  She looks down curiously where the beat was, "Really? How many beats do you have? Or is it the same one?"

"It's the same one," Stiles clears his throat as he gets out of the car, "why weren't you at school?"

"Em…"

"Smoked heroin"

  "I overslept."

"You don't trust Stiles?"

"Then you always come to the second or third period," Stiles stands at his doorstep.

“What will he do?  Invite?"

"And I had to see my family out," Hope added, shifting from foot to foot.

"They left?"  Stiles asks too quickly.  And in the voice, it seems, there is a slice of joy and even relief.

"Freya is a powerful witch, Kol is a cruel primordial vampire.  Anyone would be happy."

"Well, I'll go," Hope says awkwardly, looking up at Stiles.

"He has beautiful eyes"

Yes, he has beautiful eyes.  Brown.  Like chocolate.  Hope loves chocolate.  Love it, you could say.  Who doesn't love chocolate?

"Bye," Stiles says, about to close the door.

When Hope turns to her house, Stiles says:

  "You don't know your homework for tomorrow. Shall I give you something to copy?"

Hope turns to him, smiling a little.

  "I'm unlikely to do them, of course, but... yeah"

Stiles opens the door wider, letting Hope through.  She goes to the second floor.  While reviewing the lessons, Stiles breaks down and asks:

"Listen, do you know the Ripper?"

"How old do you think I am? I'm seventeen, dude," laughs Hope, "Ripper? You think it's someone from my family?"

Stiles shrugs awkwardly.

"You mean the ripper?"  after an affirmative nod, Hope says, "The one that raged in the 1900s?"

"Did your family know him?"  Stiles asked curiously.

"I'll tell you more," Hope moves closer to Stiles like it's a secret and there's someone else in the room.  Stiles moved closer too, "The Ripper is still alive. It's a vampire. He's on friendly terms with my dad. And my aunt even had a crush on him."

"His beautiful eyes"

"So no one could find him?"  Stiles cheered as he stood up, "did he erase the memory of the cops? If the Ripper is alive then he's... about a hundred years old?"

"About 150 years old," Hope shrugged, "my family is over a thousand years old."

And Stiles' jaw dropped.

"A thousand? So they participated in the First, Second World War? Or not? Did they participate in the Crusades?"

"Actually, no," Hope chuckled sadly, "my family has a complicated history of betrayal, trust and lies."

“Do you remember who killed whom and how many times?”

"The story is very long," Hope continued, "not likely to interest anyone. Not supernatural."

"My best friend is a true Alpha, I'm surrounded by the supernatural," Stiles replies, "I want to know your family's history."

Hope looks at him carefully, as if looking for some trick. 

"Tell him or not?  Shall we tell the Mikaelsons' story?"

"I don't know if I can trust you," Hope says honestly, grinning.  She covers her face with her hands.

"I could tell to Allison's father," Stiles says quickly, "He's a professional hunter. And I have a hunch... and Scott trusts you. And you promised yourself you wouldn't kill anyone..."

"Stiles, I'm home!"  yells Sheriff Stilinski downstairs.

When Stiles turns his head towards his door, Hope quickly escapes through the window.  Stiles, seeing the disappearance, first blinks for a few seconds, then looks out the window at Hope's house.  Hope looks at him for a few seconds and then closes the curtains of her room.

"Shall we trust Stiles?  It seems good and you fell in love with him "

"Shut up!"  she screams into the empty room, "You're not helping! I don't know whether to trust him! Seems... he's normal. He has a werewolf friend, some banshee girlfriend, and I'm fucking talking to myself..."

Hope looks around and then hits her forehead.  Time to quit heroin...

***

Woow thank you for the 10k read's. I'm shocked and don't know what say but thank you for reading guys. ILOVEYOUALLL!!!!