Chapter 9

"Hope," Kol said softly at first, "get up, lazy ass," the boring voice sang cheerfully, "I don't know what time you have school, so get up."

Hope immediately realized that this cheerful voice was hiding something terrible behind it. So she slowly, removing the covers from her face, got up from the bed. Putting on her prettiest face, Hope headed to the bathroom. She notices the time on the clock. Her beloved uncle woke her up at five o'clock in the morning. The sun hasn't even risen yet.

A few minutes later, not without Kol's indignant cries, Hope came out with the same pretty face.

"Love you," Hope said "gaily", going down to the first floor, "why didn't you wake up Freya?" she suddenly asked.

"Did you ever wake up Freya?" Kol followed Hope downstairs, "she's gonna kill me."

"And me not?" she asked seriously.

"Freya has killed me twenty-five times."

At that number, Hope poured boiling water over her leg.

"Damn!" she screamed, feeling the hot liquid on her leg.

She looked at her leg, which was reddened from the burn. But after a second, the burn passed. hybrid regeneration. Shrugging calmly, Hope continued to pour her coffee.

"And why the hell did you wake me up?"

"I was bored," he yawned.

Why are you awake at five in the morning? Did you talk to Davina? she grinned.

"It's too early for the kids to know," Kol chuckled, "how's your life? Have a boyfriend? If you have, then the entire Mikaelson family will rush here in a few minutes.

"I'am going to school to find handsome guys," Hope said caustically, remembering Stiles for some reason. Pushing away unnecessary thoughts, she continued: "but I don't have boyfriends. It won't," Hope smiled brightly.

"Will you live with thirty wolves?"

"And forty flying old bats."

***

"How can I walk?" Hope asked indignantly, looking at the grinning Kol.

"You need to move. Top-top,"Kol depicted walking on his fingers, - lose weight.

"I'm a damn hybrid!" Hope shouted to the whole yard.

Kol abruptly brought Hope and himself into the house. And he covered her mouth with his hand.

"Be quiet with such statements," he growled, removing his hand.

"Cut down your aggression," Hope said in the same tone, "anyone who heard this would be dead in a second.

"You might be surprised right now, but I care about you." Kol looks into her eyes, looking for an answer.

In response, Hope snarled and flashed her eyes, hinting that Kol would move away.

"Since you can't take me to school," Hope leaves the house and luckily spots Stiles, "Stilinski!"

She screams, smiling brightly.

Stiles is suddenly frightened and looks at Hope, then Cal, dumbfounded.

"Will you take me from the school?" she screams.

Stiles looks at her for a few seconds at first, then nods a few times. After a cheerful goodbye to Kol, she gets into Stilinski's car.

"What are you doing?" Stiles asks once they're a good distance away.

"My uncle pissed me off," Hope shrugs, gradually realizing that she set Stiles up big, "and you better drink vervain, otherwise..."
Stiles looks at her in horror.

"Fair enough," she says thoughtfully, "buut, they'll be leaving soon. You don't have to worry. Probably." She grins at Stiles, who exhales in relief at first, then looks back at her in fear.

"And your uncle..."

"Original vampire," Hope said ahead of him, looking bored at the window, "and Aunt witch dash Snow White," she chuckled, "woke up a year in centuries. Is that what they say? Don't know. That is, she slept for a hundred years, and then was awake for a year. I only say this because I have two aunts."

Looking at Stilinski, Hope sees that he's obviously worried about a few dozen more questions, but he doesn't dare answer them. But she quickly changes her mind when Stiles speaks.

***

"The cross won't save you from vampires," Hope chuckled as she got out of the car, "it's fiction.

As soon as she gets out of the car, she immediately catches the looks of Scott, Allison and Lydia.

"Explain them yourself." She smirks and pats him on the shoulder.
Putting on a normal backpack, she enters the school, leaving poor Stilinski to be torn to pieces by his friends. Poor, poor Stiles...

What does she have there? Which lesson? Mathematics, biology, history? Oh no, she won't go into history, too many lies for her.

Still, having learned the schedule from some classmate, Hope goes to chemistry. Why is there so much chemistry? And she's in chemo again with Stiles... Too much Stilinski in one morning.
As she walks into the office, Hope immediately sees Stile

At the lesson, Mr. Harris leaves, warning that he will leave before the end of the lesson. Hope, breathing a sigh of relief, takes out her sketchbook and draws something. She can feel Stiles' eyes on her with her instincts. And he looks closely at Hope's birthmark.

"It's birthmark from my mother," Hope says angrily, rubbing that same spot, "she was a werewolf from the Laboneir family. This is one of the two great families of werewolves. You can only find out by this spot in the form of a crescent."

"And what happened to your mother?" Hope hoped Stiles wouldn't ask that question, but he asked anyway.

"Well, she just used my father, Rebecca, Freya and Elijah," she grunted angrily, "she gave birth to me, pretended to be dead, gave her blood and then bam! ran away, becoming a hybrid, although all these nine months she kept talking about how she would raise me."

All the while, Stiles was staring at Hope without interrupting her. And after her monologue, the bell rings and Hope quickly packs up and leaves the classroom, reluctant to listen to Stiles. Hayley. Damn Hayley Marshall. All because of her.