Hoddie~ part-1

Requested~
Hoddie~
𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏💛
𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚊'𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜
🤡
3parts
Sport: Flag Football
Season:Winter
even tho it not winter tf🥲
C/n = Crush Name
Y/n Your name
F/n=friends name
cringy
WARNING: ⚠️
READ AT OWN RISK!!
K bye

-You and C/n are Walking to the football Field.
Where there was going to be a game against your school and another. It was your first 𝔾𝔸𝕄𝔼𝔼𝔼! You were excited but tired not to show it that much because you were with C/n and you thought it wasn't cool. As you guys where walking you asked C/n "soo how's your day?" Turning to your left, but as usual you weren't really paying attention to what he said. You look up at him. Staring deep into his "blank" colour eyes. Then started shivering, C/n peers down seeing your shivering, he feels bad. "You okay y/n? You seem cold" C/n says. Then putting his arm around your shoulder!
{𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚕t❣︎} You flinch but a bit of blush covered your face. He He could see because of the stupid mask which wasn't a bad thing though. You leaned against him hoping  something would happen considering it's the bravest thing you've done. you both arrive at the field then both of you pull out your phone to see the time. Then both of your stupid asses just read the email the coach sent out last minute (which was 3:20) saying the game starts at 6:30 so be there at 5:00 so there's time to practice. Both of you sighed seeing that it's currently
4:40 like tf. And that fact that your cousin didn't tell you about this made you pissed. And you was like "Aghhh fucking "Cousins name" c/n also Sighed because none of his friends told him either! So then he says "So u wanna go to the bleachers to sit?" "Ahh yeah" you  replied. You guys walked over there with this awkward silence... that was killing you. Finally you both arrived near the bleachers. "You wanna sit in the back?  There's no breeze cause there's a walk?" C/n said  leading you up the stairs. As you sit down you hear ruffling. You look over to him and see that he's taking off his hoodie. Your face starts to turn red. Then u said "it's fine you don't have to, I'm fine" you start but his  hoodie is already off.  {let me remind you ur dumbass didn't bring a damn sweater or hoodie 🤦‍♀️} he passes  his hoodie to you, than u started to put it on. "You noticed the warmest of the hoodie as soon as you put it on!" Then realised he's smiling at you "why are you smiling at me" you say while getting closer to him. "I couldn't resist smiling at you his eyes open wide realising what he just said and panicked a bit and  quickly turned away. You noticed he was blushing Though. THEN HE GRABBED YOUR WAIST PULLING YOU CLOSE AND gently pecked your lips!!! YOUR MIND: Ahhh bitch went bank on me!!! Then he pulled away in Embarrassment!!! BOTH of yalls faces are Burning RED!! Then both of yall head Voices heading to your guy Is Direction! And panicked you guys could even look at each other directly eye to eye but u did notice the whole flag football team walking over there, like wut do u even do in this situation TF. As you guys rushed down the stair bleachers you  tripped on a pebble and fell on C/n.  Which meant u were back hugging him. And you could already feel them stare at you And c/n. You got off of they were starting. Everyone was like SOOO C/N AND Y/N !  what where ya'll doing here all alone together? C/n lied and said "ahhh we just got here" and  we weren't doing anything" y/n:"yeah guys believe us.
You guy made no eye contact but your guys were still blushing.