Hoodie~ pt2

Y/n= your Name
C/n= Crush name
B/n = Best friends name

✨Cringe✨

☽𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎! ☽

Whole team: Screaming yes! WE WON!!!!!
Everyone was hugging each-other except when it came to you and C/n you guys just looked at each other like "h-hug nope" until your cousin bumped into you forcing you to hug him leaving him shook! But you guys be lookin like this:
Cringe✨🤡

Whole team: Screaming yes! WE WON!!!!! Everyone was hugging each-other except when it came to you and C/n you guys just looked at each other like "h-hug nope" until your cousin bumped into you forcing you to hug him leaving him shook! But you guys...

Credits:Me  (Anyway's) 👇

It felt like the hug was forever until you heard:  fan-girling"- "gasp* squeal* Ahh so cute" and quickly turned your head to see your friends standing by the entrance of the field! You quickly let go of him. You said to C/n that you we're sorry and ran to your friends Saying "damn guys you ruined the moment" with attitude like a Queen GORL!ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"
Then one of your friends replied with "Damn don't be throwing that attitude at us like that just because your all-over C/n '' then suddenly you felt the whole team staring and  listening! Then you replied with- " OK OK STOP YOUR LOUD I get it I'm sorry!" Then your other friend was like "ok both of you chillll. You turn around to see your cousin and c/n talking then you get some water to drink. As you were drinking the water you got  a notification on your phone from your cousin that you're GOING TO STAY AT YOUR CRUSH's HOUSE FOR A SLEEPOVER BUT YOUR COUSIN WILL BE A BIT LATE.! Like wTF  you spit out your water onto your friend in a bit of shock because I mean his bin to your house but going to his is crazy. Before you knew it one of your friends was about to punch you! You dropped your phone and water bottle and ran while your friend chased you l. Meanwhile your other friend grabbed your stuff. One read the message and saw it and SCREAMED in "fan girl" as soon as you heard the  scream you knew what was going on. Then your other friends ran to you tackling you to the ground falling on your ass and for you that Hurt like hell.

Huge time-skip ~

Me Hopefully all my readers enjoyed it! ✨

To be continued.....