(Hoodie pt.3) Truth or dare~ (hint of spicy)

After you get dropped off at c/n's house~

Author- Chan Ok BITCHES 👹 IM BACK  I took so long with this one Gomen~

When you got there you were hella nervous blushing and all like wtf bitch  like he opened his house and shit then y'all walked to his room~ and he told you to sit on his bed so u did as you were told. And he sat on a chair. Honestly it was hella awkward...
But y'all started talking it was so cute to you he even said to come closer to him because he couldn't hear you. So you moved to the edge of his bed and this fucker desisted to frockin pins you against the Bed then leans over and whispers in your ear "Behave yourself  c/n" you blush at the tingly feeling. Of his soft breath against your ear. "Fuck" he says beneath his breath then He proceeded to gently get up and started to laugh "haha" " I-I'm  just joking,I think?" U blush at the comment that he made. Then you asked what the hell was that and he said he saw it on tiktok and wanted to try it out. You laughed and said but why me. He's like " because it said do it to someone special~ and I guess your special to me" instant blush grew on your face from what he had just said! But it made you blush more when he was blushing too then he brought up the kiss he did to you. (in pt.1)  And said he couldn't help himself your just- then your cuz knocked on the door cutting c/n off and Brocken ur little moment with c/n" the door slams open revealing your cousin walking saying "so what you guys up to" and sits on the bed jumping. Then you punch them in the arm and there like " WHAT THE FUCK Y/N that HURTS" "ITS NOT MY FAULT I ruined a lovely dovey moment. I was waiting in the living room for like 30 minutes" "C/N do something about it" you cousin yelled! Then your like do you what me to slap you. Your cousin said no and was like ohhh we should play truth or dare~ C/n agreed which made you agree. But your cousin was glike we need one more person though. So u  decided to call one of you besties. She literally almost said she didn't want to come but then you mention that c/n was here cause she forgot so she had to come watch this go down! Once she got here you greeted her in with a tackle to the ground when she fell she brought you down with  her. So you bother fell. Then C/n help you get up like "ahhh." Your cousin tried to help your friend but she refused for help as always.
So you told your friend y'all were going to play truth or dare. So she's like "Ooooo" and y'all got in a circle ⭕️ and it started all good until your friend! Decided to spice things up!!! And It was you answering the question and guess who was asking "aghhh" ofc it's your cousin. AnD they said I dare you to  play pocky stick with c/n~ first you panicked like what he would never agree to do that right? But wow what a coincidence he said sure and your cousin give his 5 bucks. So u were a bit unsure of what he felt about you. Then you came to a realisation that we don't have poky you wanted to jump with tears of joy but at the same you disappointed. But my oh my your cousin pulled out a whole ass box of pocky like- No but... yes! Then before it was time to do it. You kinda checked out. So you yelled HEY WAIT F/N I'LL GIVE YOU 20$ TO PLAY POCKY WITH
*cousins name* She said "oh fuck no" y/n: do it come on. "Y/n don't talk you already be owing Me money" y/n: what not don't! Fuck you f/n. Fuck you too y/n. F/n omg ok hurry up and play. Y/n: We're going f/n calm down!Wait a minutec/n has been really quiet. You look at him and gasp to see him blushing~ (OK NOW FOR THE JUICY PART~)
Your cousin told c/n to grab a pocky stick and then they explained all the rules. As c/n puts the pocky stick on the end of his lips and he began nibbling towards you. *Not your best friend recording this*
Anyway you begin to get a little competitive?! And start nibbling of your end of the stick! Until both of you lips connected~ as c/n's eyes open wide this confidence coming out of nowhere again✨ you could see in c/n's eyes that he loved it. But guess who ruined the moment AGAIN. Britney bitch your frocking "friend" saying "Woah there Y/n you can end your make-out session!" Although you was being confident all of it left when you heard those words.
You both pulled out of the kiss and blushed hard!?!
"I guess it's only fair for y/n and c/n to win! "YESS you said as c/n pulled you into a kiss with your RED face. "Ok guys if you guys are going to make out please go to your room!" Your cousin and f/n said.
"Maybe I will." C/n said going to his room, dragging you be your  arm~ "wait not while me and f/n are here your cousin said." "To bad it was your suggestion!!" You yelled.

Ok well I'll leave that up to you guys to imagine what will happen~ sorry for the long wait. bye ✌️