Basketball crush x reader pt.2

Hai ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜:𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏, 𝙹𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢, 𝙽𝙾 𝙸 𝙺𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
C/n=Crush name
Y/n=your name
Cousin/n=Cousin name
Bff/n=best friends name
F/n=friends name
P/n=parents name
❤︎❤︎

*Me explaining*: you and your cuz just got done with watching a school basketball game and ur mom can't pick u up 🤡so yeahhh...

"WHAT DO U MEAN U CAN'T PICK US UP TILL 9" (its currently 6:30) "what are we supposed to do wait out here in the cold"-
"uhh i mean...". U said Nervously "y/N" he SHOUTED!
"I'M SORRY I JUST FORGOT U KNOW. You yelled at Him!
"I'M SORRY I JUST FORGOT U KNOW. You yelled at Him! Then ur cousin pulled c/n cousin/n and whispered "C/n can we crash at your place" c/n: "uhh I don't know how my parents will feel about that" cousins/n: "we'll just ask I sure they'll let us" c/n: "ok" meanwhile u just standing there lookin at the ground.

Time skip ⏭

...Your at a basketball court near his house..

"Umm u played basketball, right, y/n" he asked.

You nodded, running a hand through your (H/C) hair. "Yeah, I did." "It wasn't my best time though" you chuckled.

"So Do you think you could teach me some moves you got?" c/n said with a smile. "While I'm not that good so I think you should teach me instead and Maybe I'll show you some tricks while we're at it" you suggested hoping he'll say yes! "Uh- yeah I guess that would work too." You both giggled and it got quiet for a moment as he just started down at you {tall Manz} ofc you got a bit embarrassed and looked down. Then His (E/C) eyes sparkled with anticipation. "Let's come back again tomorrow morning" c/n said with excitement.
"Really I can't wait! Uh- I-I mean cool" you said trying to be cool.. Then he just laughs.
you got tired so U sat down. Then when he was about to shoot You got mesmerized staring into his eyes. When you realized you were staring you looked away before he caught you.

C/n's POV
As I was about to shoot into the hoop I saw y/n staring at me ngl I was kinda flustered but I can't let her see this. She would definitely make fun of me. then as he jumped to shot the ball 🏀 it hit the rim and bounced back hitting you in the face... "AH- Y/N ARE YOU OK" c/n said rushing to you. "yEp PeRfEcTlY fInE" you replied back. (It hurt a lot but you didn't wanna seem weak in front of him.)
"You sure?" When you nodded, c/n let out a sigh. "Thank god. You're all that matters..." He immediately turned beet red as he, realizing those words came out of his mouth. "I mean I don't wanna get in trouble if I hurt you" he's still flustered. "Oh really that's what you meant" you said trying to tease him. "Stop that" he said while pushing your shoulder gently... "hey c/n I-I like you" you blurted out. You immediately walked to the other side of the court when u realized you said that. U were supposed to say that IN YOUR HEAD!!! "Uh"- "WAIT Y/n" he thought you was leaving! "I LIKE YOU TOO!!!" The boy stood there Crimsons red. "WhaaAA"- "how" "when" why"
"I-I tell you when u admit you fake called you Mum when she couldn't pick u up!!" "WHAT HOW DID U KNOW" you YELLED OUT" "gir your to obvious sometimes" he said face palming..

Sorry I haven't updated really recent I've been busy with school and family emergency's 🤡
Plus I've been working on 2 new story one is "Crush imagines" and the other is "the new girl" the New girl is for haikyuu fans.

Hope you enjoyed this one
Byerrr