The Beginning Of All

(A/n : Play the music on top (The music is my OCs theme as well ))

(A/n : Author's POV)

A long time ago, back when nothing used to exist, in the infinite void there was a being who's age said to pre-exist the concept of time itself. This being was the progenitor of the very Omniverse itself, the one True Omni King with powers that eclipsed everything and everyone that came and succeeded him. The first ever saiyan and angel hybrid. The physical manifestation of Order, Benevolence and Creation.

(A/n : Doesn't that picture remind you of a sertain chapter of my stories?)

His body had an astral form composed of the benevolent energy that existed in the Omniverse. His energy was clad around his arms in a spring like formation and a halo of energy was around his white like the pure light colored hair. To top it off, his eyes were pure white to the point where you couldn't recognize the pupil.

Once that being had opened his eyes, being awakened from the what in his immortal lifespan seemed to be an eternal slumber at the bring of creation, he had looked around in the vast world that seemed to be devoid of everything and everyone.

A pitch black void, both literally and figuratively.

He had frowned slightly at the monotony and slight melancholy that existed in this place and thought to himself with a small sigh.

True Omni King (T.O.K.) : " * in his mind * This place seems melancholic to everyone, it's a desolate area that has nothing in it. Let's change that a bit. ", he thought to himself and unbeknownst to him, small spots of white started to make their appearance in the void as if the void itself obeyed the will of its very creator.

The small spots themselves were suns and stars which filled the universe with light, one of the things that were necessary for life itself as planets were formed around the stars in orbits. 

The shining lights of the myriads of stars were calming to his eyes that had seen nothing but the void itself once he had awakened.

He had wished that there were also others who could have been able to witness it so like that.

Then some of the once barren planets had started to create plants on top of them, filling them with life and it wasn't that long until sentient forms of life were born.

(A/n : Stop the previous music here and begin with this one)

Unfortunately enough, where all light exists, there are also shadows since everything that was created even from some of the most benevolent factors there is also an equally malevolent force that wished to destroy all. This malevolent energy that had existed since the beginning of the Omniverse itself had managed to gain consciousness and shape, this was the Anti Omni King, the physical manifestation of Malevolence, Chaos and Destruction. The Omni Evil. The Dark Side of the Omni King, the Yin to the Omniversal Yang that the Omni King represents.