Universe 20's Last Hope (Part 1/End Of the Prologue)

(A/n : Play this music)

(A/n : In the previous chapter of DragonBall Rebirth)

Yamoshi : " What happened? You're ever so suddenly distressed about something which is a first time for you", he said to her calmly, admitting to her that it was probably the first time that he had seen her distressed about something.

Winessa : " It's just that I've connected the pieces of what you've said and if my hypothesis is correct, then this means that we're in for more than we can handle.", she said to him, making Yamoshi's eyes to widen.

Yamoshi : " What do you mean? Is there really a person that's able to kill angels like it's nothing? ", he asked her politely about it, although a clear surprise along with faint fear could be seen in his dark brown like the leaves of the trees in the late autumn eyes.

Winessa :" * sighs heavily * Unfortunately enough there is and He's not actually neither a God nor a mortal. His name is Darkon, The Forbidden Anti Omni King.", she said to him calmly, although in a solemn way.

(A/n : And now the continuation)

Yamoshi : " How do we stop him then? ", he asked her politely in a worried tone, slightly dreading the inevitable as they were walking towards another room in the temple.

Winessa :" His power is unparalleled for any being except for the One Above All, the True Omni King of the myths, some people said that he even rivaled him to the point that the Omni King had to seal him in the remnants of a universe that had fallen since their fight in the dawn of creation. A place known by Gods and Angels that as the Valley of the Fallen, the place where angels fear to walk, but now He has awoken, free from his shackles and will do everything possible in his power to stop the arrival of the prophecy. ", she said to him, making Yamoshi to look at her with a questioning look.

Yamoshi :" What kind of prophecy? ", he asked her politely, although the younger version of him would have been in slight disbelief of what the prophecy may had foretold, what brought him where he was was not only his training, but the prophecy of the Super Saiyan God which showed him the path to his destiny.

Winessa : " Had you ever met the Elder Kai named Jhun?", she asked her husband politely.

Yamoshi : " What does that old Kai had to do with this?", he asked her politely, tilting his head in a questioning way.

Winessa : " Jhun is not a simple Kai, he's the progenitor of all Kaioshins and was blessed with the gift of divination. One day he had created a book that hold the knowledge of all that happened before and are going to currently, encrypted in the form of prophesies, a book that had been currently trusted to the Namekians. ", she said to him calmly, making Yamoshi's eyes to widen at that mention, recognizing the book.

Yamoshi :" The Book of Namek ", he muttered under his breath in shock, making Winessa to nod.

Winessa :" The very same. In one of its pages there's a prophecy that told as such :"

Back in the ancient times when the universe was at its infant stages.

Two brothers were born in the blank slate that had no ages.

One of the brothers was born from the benevolence and had a halo of light.

The other born from the abyss and had eyes that wanted to see the world's blight.