An Eye to Witness (100 Votes Special)

(A/n : In the previous chapter of Dragonball Rebirth)

Gohan : "I'm here little bro, what happened?", he asked him politely, gently caressing the young teen's hair as Raon proceeded to basically cry his eyes out on his older brother's t-shirt. The younger saiyan's body shaking from the sobs.

Piccolo : "What happened young one?", he asked him politely in a soft tone.

Raon : "I-I... hate fighting. I-I... h-hate my powers.

I-I... hate.....

myself", he said to them, stuttering heavily in between sobs.

(A/n : And now the continuation)

(A/n : Author's POV)

(A/n : Play this music)

Gohan : "Saying that you hate yourself is a hard word to say, Raon.", he said to him with a small frown.

Raon : "I-I hate... m-my powers. I-I hate the fact that I can't seem to control them", he said to his older brother. His tail laying limp in between his legs.

He kept the fact that in some way, shape or form, he could feel the extent of the destruction he'd caused and everything according to it away from them, not wanting to confuse them further since he couldn't explain the reason as to why he could do as such.

Piccolo : "No one can control their powers since day one Raon.

Perfect control happens through years of hard training. Through training you practice discipline.

Through discipline you learn to control your emotions.

Through emotional control you practice focus.

Once you learn how to focus and stray away from any and all distractions, you can control your strength fully.", the namekian explained to him.

Gohan : "*chuckles slightly seeing Raon's puzzled expression* What Piccolo tried to say was that we're going to help you, mentor you in a sense in order to learn how to better control your powers.

You've got a bright future ahead of you Raon", he said to him with a small smile, ruffling the younger saiyan's hair, having the latter to giggle adorably.

Piccolo: "Okay, enough with the wholesome moments you two. Your lessons will start once we...", he said to them and his eyes widened looking back at the door to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Yeah... maybe starting the lessons once they got out of there wouldn't be the best idea seeing that the door that leads outside is both literally and figuratively torn apart.

Piccolo : "I.... I think that it's time for a change of plans since I have both good and bad news.", he said to them.

Gohan : "What do you mean Mr Piccolo?", the older Saiyan asked him politely and looked at the direction that Piccolo was looking at.

Gohan : "*chuckles nervously* We're locked in.

Oh Kami we're locked in", he muttered and was about to once again have an anxiety attack.

What would happen to mom?

Would they ever get out of there in time?

Would they become so old until they get out of there to the point that no one would recognise them any longer due to the fact that time flows differently in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber!?!!