Bonding (Part 2)

(A/n :In the previous chapter of DragonBall Rebirth)

Gohan : "Kamehame...!!", he said, charging a Kamehameha with enough force to neither kill nor critically injure Raon, but enough to knock him unconscious.

Gohan : "HAAAAA!!!!", he yelled as he had send a Kamehameha wave towards Raon, who had surprisingly enough teleported away from the blast using Instant Transmission and reciprocated it with a Kamehameha of his own that was strong enough to basically have Gohan to turn into a Super Saiyan 2, deflect Raon's wave to the stratosphere and then try to knock out Raon with a hit on the back of the latter's neck that was dodged and had the both of them to basically punch one another in the face, creating a booming shockwave before plummeting to the ground from exhaustion.

(A/n : And now the continuation)

(A/n : Author's POV)

(A/n : Play the music on top of the chapter)

Some minutes had passed after the end of Gohan's and Raon's second sparring session with the result being a double knock out to the both of them. Gohan was the first one to wake up from what was his unconscious state with a groan, his head was still spinning and his body was mildly aching from the blows that Raon had inflicted onto him during their sparring session. Yup, this kid was a strong saiyan for sure and he wasn't a super saiyan yet!!

This innate strength he had seen whilst having a seemingly friendly spar with the boy, didn't explain one thing, why did it seem that during their fight, Raon was extremely serious. He didn't mean the focused on the fight type of seriousness, but instead, the seeming like another person type of seriousness. Those where his thoughts whilst he was looking around in the barren, rocky wasteland that they were fighting.

The ground of the wasteland was shattered in many spots where their fists had collided whilst in other spots the stones and rocks in the place had either turned into dust or where completely vaporized, evidence that they had used ki blast. To any other person on the planet, who had no knowledge or idea about the concept of ki manipulation, the place looked as if it was a testing facility for missiles and other military weapons. Did they go too far? Oh Kami, he honestly hoped that none of their blasts went to any residential area, because the amount of losses would be severe.

He had then focused his attention to quite literally look forward, at the unconscious body of Raon who was laying down on the harsh ground a few meters away from him. He had went closer to him, worried about the boy. He had admitted to himself that in terms of strength, Raon was either equal to him or extremely close to that. Also, he had promised to him that he was going to take care of him as a part of his family.

He had knelt closer to the unconscious boy, having his hand close to Raon's neck, two of his fingers were touching him at the neck. He had sighed softly, feeling a steady heart beat, realizing the fact that he had knocked out Raon only temporarily, but the look in his eyes had turned into one of worry seeing that the boy was whimpering, although he was unconscious.

(A/n : In Raon's mindscape)

(A/n : Still in Author's POV)

(A/n : Stop the previous music and begin with this one)