Universe 20's Last Hope (Part 2/End Of the Prologue)

(A/n : In the previous chapter of DragonBall Rebirth)

He had looked up towards the face of the one who had stabbed him since he had seen broken remains of a black mask falling on the ground below and what he had seen had made his face as pale as the snow; The one that had killed him, the one who's name alone terrorized the very universe from the beginning was a dark, distorted copy of his son when he grew up.

(A/n : And now the continuation)

(A/n : Author's POV)

Yamoshi : " * coughs blood * I-Impossible", he said with a stutter at the revelation, making Darkon to grin darkly.

Darkon : " What happened? Where are your fake promises that you weren't going to lose to the likes of me? Think about it this way...", he said to him, getting his face closer to Yamoshi's, looking at him in the eyes.

(A/n : Just like that, but replace Akaza with Darkon and Kyojuro Rengoku with Yamoshi)

Darkon :"... you died young, alone and at your pride's and strength's peak which is more than I can tell for a saiyan like you. You're dying a warrior's death Yamoshi.", he said to him.

(A/n : In Yamoshi's mind)

(A/n : ⚠️WARNING⚠️ : This part of the chapter contains sensitive topics such as domestic abuse, bullying, cases of injuries, mention of self harm and suicidal thoughts. Not for the faint of heart. If you don't want to read it, you can skip it and read from the next skipping A/n. )

(A/n : Yamoshi's POV)

(A/n : Play this song)

From when I was born, I was always thinking that I was at my weakest. That I couldn't get any lower.

(A/n : Flashback #1)

(A/n : Author's POV)

We can see two Saiyans, a man and a woman beating up a child. Those were Yamoshi's biological parents.

Female Saiyan : " You're pathetic!!!! Useless!!!! You shouldn't even have been born in the first place!!!", she said to the kid, delivering a harsh kick on the younger Yamoshi's stomach, making the latter to cough up blood.

Male Saiyan : " Get out of here you utter failure!!! ", he said to him, grabbing his 'son' by the hair, tossing the kid out of the home.

(A/n : End of Flashback #1)

When I was born, I had a rare illness that made me incapable of being able to do most things since I was basically born weaker than the average saiyan child.