A Dark Awakening

(A/n : In the previous chapter of DragonBall Rebirth)

Winessa : "How should we name him?", she asked him politely.

Yamoshi : " How about Raon?", he asked her politely about it and had seen that the boy was smiling in his sleep, a sign that he liked his name.

Yamoshi : " * chuckles softly* Well then, Raon it is.", he said to him calmly, picking up his son in a hug.

(A/n : And now the continuation)

(A/n : Play the music on top)

After that, Yamoshi and Winessa had returned to their planet with the doctor's advice to Yamoshi of having his wife to basically rest for a while since she had an exhausting day ahead of her due to the fact that she had given birth to the successor of the Universe 20 God's lineage.

During the night everyone was asleep except for Yamoshi who was still worried about his son's case of his ever growing ki reserves that were far too high for a saiyan baby, especially a saiyan hybrid on top of that. He had then rubbed his eyes, his exhaustion from the days that passed had already caught up to him so he had gone to sleep, not before stopping by his baby son's room, giving him a goodnight kiss, before he had went to his bedroom and slept by his wife's side.

In the middle of the night, a mysterious hooded figure had went into the room where young Raon was sleeping, snoring soundly which had made the hooded figure to inwardly chuckle, knowing that the boy was the Omni King's reincarnation and thus he had came to the right place.

He had opened his hooded cloak and from within it seven spheres as bright as the pure light that, adorned in stars of pure marble, starting from one star and going all the way to the seventh. The Omni Star Dragonballs, a part of the essence of the True Omni King which after his reincarnation had turned into seven spheres that were sealing in them the light of creation and then he had made them levitate closely to the infant and after a short sealing ritual, the dragonballs were sealed within the boy. The figure had afterwards used the technique instantaneous movement, else known as Kai Kai and went back to the Omni Palace.

Daishinkan : " Did everything go alright?", he asked to the hooded figure in a worried tone, who had given an affirmative nod as a response to his words at his words.

??? : " Everything went according to the plan", he said to him, making the Grand Priest sigh softly in relief. The hooded figure had pulled back his cloak, revealing that underneath the hooded cloak was Jhun (A/n : Pronounced as Jun), the third eldest son of the True Omni King and the first ever Kaioshin and therefore Supreme Kai. They both knew that if the Omni Star Dragonballs had fallen in the hands of their elder brother, Zarama or worse in the hands of The Forbidden One, the entire Omniverse and all possible realities would be in grave danger.

(A/n : Stop with the previous music and begin with this one instead)

(A/n : Location : Valley of the Fallen (Former Universe 19))

(A/n : Still in Author's POV)

Zarama : ' *In his mind * I can't believe it!!! After many years of devotion and following the rules of my father that's how he repays my deeds, by reincarnating himself into a mortal's body and giving to our YOUNGEST brother the place as the Omni King that I originally deserved!!! That's preposterous!! ', he had furiously thought to himself as he had went towards the last place that he wanted to go, but unbeknownst to him in his pend up rage that poisoned his mind, corrupting it more than the strongest neurotoxin, had given the time to someone else to be able to invade his mind. The being itself was none other than the incarnation of the primordial evil itself, the being that had lost to the creator of all, the one true Omni King as back as the dawn of creation and the result was his imprisonment in the Valley of the Fallen, the ruins of the once powerful Universe 19. That was the place where he was luring Zarama.