Ch-3

A/N Pov

Nurse:Who is with the burnt case patient?

A nurse came out of ICU and ask for the boy's relative.Two boys approach her and spoke,

??:We are with him.I am Bhyun Baekhyun and he is park Chanyeol.How is he now?

N:I can't say anything now, doctors are still working.But I must say the boy is lucky.Hot water didn't reach his private part.Anyways,I need some information about him,like his name,age,blood group,also who are you to him?

She said while taking a paper from a file and placing it on hard board,ready to write down.But before Baek-chan could say anything, a voice could be heard from door way,

??:His name is Jeon Jonghoon. Age:17,2 month left to be 16. Blood group O+.

A boy said while coming toward them.Nurse arched her brows at the new arrival and ask sharply after noting down the info.

N:And,may I know who are you?
??:I am V,Kim V.His cousin.

Nurse eyes soften.

N:Thank you, V-ssi.Wait here for any update.

Nurse ran back in ICU after bowing at the boys.Tae took a sit beside Jack on the visitor chair and chan also did the same.Chan patted his back and said softly,

Chan:Don't worry bear.He will be fine.
Tae:Hope so hyung.If only I was a little early.If only I would just ignore that slut,it wouldn't happened today.

He said in a guilty tone.He remember when he got the call from his lawyer that paper for slave contract was ready already, he almost ran out of his company but the girl really need to showed up at that time with her dirty crocodile tears and stopping tae from going fast.He always ignore that girl but today he was being kind to hear her and now he is feeling like the most worst person on the earth.Tae was totally lost in his thought when he got a call from his brother-in-law,yoongi.He jolt up and pick the call.While talking,tension was visible on his face that his hyungs also notice.He talk for sec and cut the call.

Jack:What happened tae?
Tae:Something came up,buddy.I need to go.But I want you three to be here with him.Just like before.I want him to be safe too.I will come back soon.

He said and ran out.His hyungs sighed loudly looking at the continuously shining red light on the top of the ICU get.It's almost 9 but doctors didn't come out yet.No news about the boy.They were worried,too much worried.

Tae's Pov

Jin:What is this, Kim Taehyung?

He asked coldly making Tae gulp down on his own saliva.Tae slowly took the paper from Jin's hand and his eyes go wide when he read the headline.

Slave contract

Tae look at the paper and look up at Jin confusedly.It's not like he is buying slave for first time. He did it before too.Not once but twice. Then why his hyung is so mad?He couldn't come out with any conclusion,so he ask to his hyung.

Tae:What's wrong hyung?It's not my first time doing it.You never stop me or said anything before.

He asked confusedly but it make Jin more mad.He snap at tae,

Jin:You asking me what's wrong?You?Where the fuck is the condition of setting him free?

Tae flinch by Jin's sudden outburst and hold Yoongi's hand tightly who was sitting beside him.Yoongi give a squish on his hand before going to Jin.