Ch-6

Jk:Hi,I am Jeon...
??:JUNGKOOK

Jk look at the doorway where the voice came from with a frown on his cute face.There standing a almost 6 fit boy with a stern look.

Jk:I think there is a misunderstanding Mr...I am Jeon Jeongguk,not Jungkook.I thought jihoon is a baby,that's why she called me Jungkook.But....

??:From now on there is no one named Jeongguk,Its only Jungkook.Do you understand?

The elder boy said cutting jk in the middle of his word.Jk don't know what to say more.He was utterly confuse with all those unknown person around him. Still he slightly nodded his head seeing the most dangerous look on a handsome face.He got scared by the look elder was giving him.

Jin:Yoonie,baby.Calm down.You are scaring him.

Jin said hugging his scary looking boyfie.(yes, I make Yoongi taller than jin for my ff's sake)Yoongi sighed and walk toward Jk after giving a lovely peak on jin's lips. Seeing him coming close,Jk stiffen on his spot.Yoongi notice it but didn’t said anything.For now he need be a little hard to make Jk stand on his own feet. Yoongi sat beside Jk pulling Jihoon on his lap who start to playing with his coat.

Yoongi:Jihu baby,will you play with jacky hyungie till I talk with your kookie hyungie?

He said showing his biggest gummy smile.Jk got more confuse by his bipolar behaviour. Jihu nodded with a smile and ran out dragging jack with her. Yoongi sighed and look back at Jk after jihu was out of their sight.

Yoongi:Hi,I am yoongi,Min yoongi.You can call me yoongi or suga hyung.There,he is my bf Kim seokjin.And those are my lil brother's body guard Bhyun Baekhyun and Park chanyeol.

Yoongi introduce all of them while Jk keep bowing toward them with only head,trying to not to hurt his burnt body.By now, he knows that he was bought by them.So he didn’t dare to ask anything,thinking they might hurt him.And Yoongi's stern voice was making him more curl up into himself.But he couldn’t do that either.Jin and baekchan was waiting to know why yoongi was being stern while they should treat Jk lovingly.

Yoongi:Listen,you might think we are gonna hurt you as your previous master,since we bought you as a slave but let me tell you, no one,no one means NO ONE gonna treat you as a slave here till you obey them like a good boy.

Yoongi address Mr.Jeon as Jk master so that he don't hurt that boy's emotion addressing Mr.Jeon as his father.Yoongi continued,

YG:And for your information,we change your school as well as your name for our reputation.So you might go along with your new name and school if you don’t want to face the consequences.Jin is a kind hearted person,so he will treat you as his baby,means you have to be his baby if he want, may be some of our maid or friend want to be friend with you,that means you have to act as a friend with them.As far I know about the real new master of your,my lil brother or brother-in-law,I don't want to give you any advice on this,he is unpredictable.In the conclusion,as a slave you have to act as we want coz we don't want people to know you as a slave.It will damage our reputation.I am expecting a proper repay from you since we save you.Do you understand me?

Yoongi said all those word with a monotone making Jk's tears fall down while jin,baekchan was dumbfounded by yoongi's deadly act.Yoongi left the room when Jk nodded his head.After yoongi left Jin also left behind him following by baekchan.

Jin:What the fuck was all those shit,Min Yoongi?

Jin asked,more accurately shout on Yoongi as he saw Yoongi sat on the couch of leaving room.Jin also sat in front of him,with baekchan,expecting an explanation from his boyfie. Yoongi sighed loudly before looking at his angry bird.